Jordan XIII Playoffs - February 18, 2023

These are REALLY nice, but don't smell as good as the 2011's. ..
1676771916506.gif

You gotta do more than just SNKRS these days.

I had no time today to check sites, otherwise I wouldn’t heve commented so late in the day. Snkrs is convenient when you’re on the run but if you don’t have time during the day watching finishline and dicks sell out isn’t an option. They’ll restock these so I was fine just waiting for that. At that point it’s the small mom and pop stores that come through until then. I appreciate this guy posting the link.

Last edited:
Yea this is a near perfect retro. Shape near perfect. It’s not just one of the best 13 retros, it’s one of the best retros period. The leather on the toe box is nice and plush, as well as the leather panels. And they got that classic 13 comfort. Easily a better retro than the 2011.

Yea this is a near perfect retro. Shape near perfect. It’s not just one of the best 13 retros, it’s one of the best retros period. The leather on the toe box is nice and plush, as well as the leather panels. And they got that classic 13 comfort. Easily a better retro than the 2011.
I first heard this from MJO23DAN MJO23DAN and now you. I swear, you guys are hyping me up. I may have to double if they are THIS great. 🤯

7297C2B9-7E9B-4CA1-AA14-153713DD5468.jpeg
Original on the left. Stellar retro. I essentially retired from 13s during the pleather toe era that ended recently. Now we just need every other colorway to come back around to erase the bad. Similar to the 3’s resurgence, this retooled 13 renders all those recent flints and HGG etc irrelevant lol

I first heard this from MJO23DAN MJO23DAN and now you. I swear, you guys are hyping me up. I may have to double if they are THIS great. 🤯
When I inspected my first pair at Champs I was blown away. The pics already had me sold but I wasn’t sure about the double up yet. Seeing them in person, double was confirmed. Only the 2004 Breds can rival these imo for 13 retros. My left shoe is already starting to get a small crease on the toe box WITH a shield, which means this is a nice soft leather and not that synthetic crud we were getting.

If anyone still needs. Bows and Arrows still has sizes 8-12 and 13.

Back
Top Bottom