Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

According to the sole collector magazine, the Air Jordan XI's are the number one shoe for sneaker collectors in the top 100 sneaker list! what do you guysthink? personally, I agree along with J VI's these are most definitely the grails to all jordan kicks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is your top sneaker?

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

XIs, Penny Foams, Garnett IIIs, Nike GP ( Garry Payton) with the ratchet system....to be honest VIs...are overrated in my own opinion. but XIs are the illestsneaker ever.

personally i think the 3's are the sickest shoe ever and the 11's are a close second

I agree 100% with 3thaman, the III's-VI with nike air are my favorites for sure. I think the XI's are cool, but overated big time.

Originally Posted by xjiggz23

According to the sole collector magazine, the Air Jordan XI's are the number one shoe for sneaker collectors in the top 100 sneaker list! what do you guys think? personally, I agree along with J VI's these are most definitely the grails to all jordan kicks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is your top sneaker?

IMO the VI is my fav.

They may be the most popular .........but they are also the most over-rated shoes too!! ....to me they are ok at best!!!

I would agree with them putting it in there as the greatest sneaker. However it isn't my favorite. I'm an AJ III and V man myself. III-VI was theillest i have to agree

definitley XIs. for MOST people, there's no other sneaker with more "grail status" then the XIs.

I also like the III - VI's, however, the II's are on my favorite list as well.

These are the kicks that I lusted over when I was younger, and could not afford.

I can agree with that as a mass-public statement.

I like XII's & XIII's a little more myself, but I do enjoy XI's.

I hope they didn't list shoes in order, because their list would probably be bunk then.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

whoa nelly...still trying to cop from these years.

definately agree about the xi's being the best. it makes me mad knowing that everybody has a pair (real or FAKE) so i usually think twice about puttingthem on because i know some "wannabe xi's" will cross my path along with the words "damn we matching bra. how much you get yours for?! causemy j'man hooks me up at $60. dumb*** cheap blood"

The XI's are my favorite sig. line Jordan however my favorite shoe is the OG white/ red XII's. After 11/28 and seeing how the motorsports and the 2JBAAC's look like in person I might just switch favorite sig. line to the XX3 and favorite shoe to the motorsports (I know the XX3's are still the newkids on the block, but it's been the best shoe in ages from JB and I have high expectations for the motorsports.)

Back
Top Bottom