Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

i read the magazine and totally agree that jordan xi was the best shoe ever made. that shoe was the reason i started like jordans. the way they look when yousee a nice (legit) pair i cant describe it. it definately stands out from the rest of them. they are like the grown man of all jordans in my opinion... andthey are right that shoe definately changed how sneakers were made.

anyone with a link to the complete list?

the concords are my favorite .. the spacejams are nice.. but the concords are just beautiful
laugh.gif

VI's closely followed by XI's. these two shoes have owned all the rest since getting them on both on original release.

I love the XIs, probably my number 2. But the most beautiful/perfect/wet my pants shoe ever created was the AJIV....cement, black/red...take your pick.

1. AJ XI
2. AJ Carmines
3. Penny Foams
4. AJ Infrareds
5. Addidas Kobe Crazy 8 ( Kobe's most famous shoe, i just love it )

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree.

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

I'd have to agree and say Xls, because they changed sneaker game in a BIG way!!!
Maybe... But the III's started the biggest revolution... Besides, it's MJ's very favorite among the shoes he mentioned which are theIII's, XI's, & the XIII's... IMO, the XI's are overrated.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

I'd have to agree and say Xls, because they changed sneaker game in a BIG way!!!
Maybe... But the III's started the biggest revolution... Besides, it's MJ's very favorite among the shoes he mentioned which are the III's, XI's, & the XIII's... IMO, the XI's are overrated.
I agree, The 11s are overrated.

The 11's are a really good shoe. The only problem i have is the tongue. it's kinda boring

toss up btw the 3s or 11s.

smh at people thinking 11s are overrated. SBs, and Vans. Those are overrated.

Everyone's gonna have different opinions, but I have to agree, the XIs are my favorites.

for me my favorite jordan is the III, but the XI are getting up there....
Nike, has to be nike foamposite ones... still looking for a 10.5

THEY GOT IT ON THE NOSE XI'S ALL THE WAY, WHAT THAT SHOE BROUGHT TO THE SNEAKER GAME AND BUSINESS IS PRICELESS

Back
Top Bottom