Jordan XI's the number 1 sneaker in top 100 list according to sole collector mag!!!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'd say the majority on here would agree but I'm old school a 3-6 man myself. To me these 4 years are when NIKE took off.
pimp.gif

313120172.jpg

You post this in every second reply you make.

...and I always get ragefully jealous.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jaehow wrote
Wow, when you have a line up like the concords , columbia's , coolgrey's , space jams and blk/ reds there is just no weakness
its easy to see how these can be above all the rest and would come to be the # 1 shoe of all time.....................................................................................peace

That is my favorite lineup of all time, in the exact order that I like the XI's too...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Jaehow wrote
Wow, when you have a line up like the concords , columbia's , coolgrey's , space jams and blk/ reds there is just no weakness
its easy to see how these can be above all the rest and would come to be the # 1 shoe of all time.....................................................................................peace <--well said

fe62512fc60d9e0ef78ed8d705090f54c10303f.pjpg

great minds think a like. #1 all-time
pimp.gif

11s are dope! columbias are my least fav cw though. the white patent doesnt look as cool as black patent.

I understood why overall, the XI is the greatest, but personally, they rank #4 after III-VI.

NO duhh those Joints are RAWWWW I want space jams NOWW im considering going ERIC CARTMAN (wii) freezing my selff till thenn

im a olhead and i grew up around with the 3-6 as my favs. I wasnt impressed untill the 13's came out.

I think the XI's and VI's dont have one weak pair when it comes to there mid colorways (excluding the 08 olympic VI's
sick.gif
)

I am definitely an XI fan....I jus remember watching mj and the bulls go 72 - 10...all while wearing this kick

Originally Posted by sthebest

I'd have to rank it XIs, then Vs, then IIIs, then IVs.

pimp.gif
Flip the III and IV order, and that's my exact lineup!

And toss in XIVs as an honourable mention.

Wow, somebody was really gravedigging for this thread. In terms of Js I'd probably go:

1) III
2) XI
3) VI
4) IV
5) XIII

Back
Top Bottom