Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

I'm not gonna take their word on the $300 retail without proof; that would be one of the boldest things JB has ever done as a company with a long history of being bold and flagrant :lol:

I have a feeling that they're going to produce these in "blink and you missed it" numbers though, and then sell some new XVII Low colorways off the back of that.

I’ll be honest. I hope they just do a replica cardboard suitcase box when they do the mid 17. kinda how they replicated the boxes for the retro 18 and 19. I don’t need more big *** suitcases in my stacks. 😆

Never been a box guy, makes no difference to me baby
You ain’t never been a fan of da box b?

1691341418288.jpeg

Nah no way. Someone looking at these in AUD or CAD dollars.

If these hit $300, it’ll be the single most greedy move by JB ever seen. And that’ll speak volumes. Then I’ll walk…

I shouldn’t cave in but I’m still in. What’s everyone’s ranking list on XVII lows? Here’s mine:
1) SoleFly Reverse Lightning
2) Carolina
3) Lightning/All-Star
4) Black Chrome

Honestly, if the choices are:
A. $300 and built EXACTLY like the OG
Or
B. Under $300 and inferior to the OG.

I would pick A.
Knowing Nike/Jordan brand, it will likely be selection B. Lol. Hopefully, I’m wrong, though.

I remember when the Air pressure retros came out and they were $300, but it came with literally everything the 89 pair had, so that was a decent price for what they offered.

Back
Top Bottom