Jordan XVII Low University Blue - August 28, 2024

Lightnings actually went UP. They started off in the 450-500 range (420 if you can get lucky) and now they’re settling around 600.
yea they went up after the fact, been three months since the drop. From what I remember resell was higher than these currently are on the lightnings. Guess we'll see. Plus Mike never wore these, don't think they'll be as high as the lightnings.

Based on my experience, the first few days of release is the best time to catch a deal since resellers want that quick $.
I feel like for most shoes it be the opposite cuz everyone got FOMO. The most recent shoes I would agree with your statement on is the CPFM AF1s, especially the pink and green.

yea they went up after the fact, been three months since the drop. From what I remember resell was higher than these currently are on the lightnings. Guess we'll see. Plus Mike never wore these, don't think they'll be as high as the lightnings.
He did indeed wear these for the wizards. And a white royal PE as well.

IMG_2290.jpeg

Such a gorgeous shoe. And underrated too. And nostalgic. Bought these back in the Summer of ‘02 that year they originally released. Had one of the best Summers of my life that year rocking these. Having said that, odds are extremely low that I will ever have the opportunity to get a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom