Jordan XVII (Shroud/Gaiter, whatever you wanna call it Question???) + Lacing method?

Man it's been so long since I read the method, I remember it used to be up here all day back in like '02-'03, but I JUST found me a pair of white/varisty reds and want to do the "xvii" lacing mehtod on them, but can't seem to find it. I believe it was called the hash lacing method? But, I may be mistaken for the method which allows the "TWO3" to be visible on the XII's (Which would also be appreciated.)

Also, after arrival, I removed the shroud/gaiter, and can't seem to get it back in (and this is off my foot), am I doing something wrong or all they all this difficult? Thanks NT.

Man it's been so long since I read the method, I remember it used to be up here all day back in like '02-'03, but I JUST found me a pair of white/varisty reds and want to do the "xvii" lacing mehtod on them, but can't seem to find it. I believe it was called the hash lacing method? But, I may be mistaken for the method which allows the "TWO3" to be visible on the XII's (Which would also be appreciated.)

Also, after arrival, I removed the shroud/gaiter, and can't seem to get it back in (and this is off my foot), am I doing something wrong or all they all this difficult? Thanks NT.

the shroud just clips in. squeeze each clip and press. voila. good luck keeping it on during wear, though.

no idea how to tie the laces to say "xvii". when i got my cdp's i though the laces looked really ugly and re-did them before i even realised why they were like that. i remember how uneven they were when i got to the bottom so i never tried to get it back to the way it was.

the shroud just clips in. squeeze each clip and press. voila. good luck keeping it on during wear, though.

no idea how to tie the laces to say "xvii". when i got my cdp's i though the laces looked really ugly and re-did them before i even realised why they were like that. i remember how uneven they were when i got to the bottom so i never tried to get it back to the way it was.

Back
Top Bottom