Jordan XVIII colorway from the CountDown Pack

eyes.gif

there is nothing on this shoe i find aesthetically pleasing.

i can appreciate the XV and XIX far more.

hmm ... weird, although only the blue is replaced by red theres something strange about those

i seem to be the minority but i love the eighteens and im really lookin' forward to this pack i already the 9 14 pack which i thought was disappointing buti am really lookin' to cop this one

Blue>>>Red everytime. That is the one spoiler for me with these CDP. Too many Bulls colorways!!! If its a celebration of the past 23 years, make someCDPs for his time with the Wizards at the very least. If I was in charge, CDPs would come in Laney High colors, UNC colors, mostly Bulls colors (of course) andthen some Wizards colors. I got too many white/blk/red Jordans already and I don't even got that much red clothing. As a result I'm being compelled tobuy more and more white/blk/red clothing to keep up with my Jordans, but this XVIII I can easily pass on. I thought in the beginning I was going to cop all theCDPs but with some of these colorways releasing and NO space jams in the 12/11 pkg. I might only purchase 3 or 4 and try and get the single shoe out'veother CDPs such as the 2 from the 21/2 and other lower numbers like others on here...

I loved the XVIII. I'm geeked about that blk/red colroway. I remember quite a few cats on NT back in 02-03 wanting a blk/red colorway.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I can see the pics just fine, and I'm very excited to copp the V/XVIII package. Those shoes BETTER be suede and NOT nubuck!

please dont give them any ideas

I think a blk/red 18 will look sharp if its suede or nubuck.

In all honesty, I hate the performance of this shoe. I always felt it fit a bit narrow and stiff (no ayo).

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The 18's are crazy and anybody who thinks differently is crazy too.

my thoughts exactly, especially the suede ones.

this is the pack i'm most excited about besides the 6/17
pimp.gif

Amazing.
I dreampt I saw a pair exactly like these on vacation in Maine at the Maine Mall.
Of all places....hahaha

Back
Top Bottom