Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

They gave out wristbands early, seems like if you weren't there by now you **** out of luck. Shame, why make such a detailed procedure if your plans just gonna be thrown out.

Thanks for the heads up, saved me some gas. Might head up tomorow at 8 and see if anything is left

I'm here in line and my boy was supposed to pick me up to be there by 4 but he show up 1.5 :x

I'm hot :smh:

They still giving out wristbands tho

Last edited:
Was just watching a periscope of someone in line and they got there around 5 and got wristband numbered in the 640's. Someone on Twitter said they had 1500 bands to give out. Not sure why though because I assume the restock and xx3s will be gone after the first couple hundred people. Also read SBB 1s were gonna be in the restock.

I'm here in line and my boy was supposed to pick me up to be there by 4 but he show up 1.5 :x

I'm hot :smh:

They still giving out wristbands tho

What's the line looking like? Wondering if I should head there still

My lady & I just got our wristbands. They're just basic red with their logo & sequential number. We didn't do the whole campout thing as we got here about an hour ago to see how everything was & lucked-out as my friends were parked at the gas station across the street. Nothing too crazy, but my dude told me some locals went off on a rowdy group that boxed them in trying to get into the gas station. Apparently, they were from NY living here now. Said something along the lines of why do they rep New York so hard when they couldn't make it up there & had to move to FL barely making minimum wage. Definitely harsh & not applicable to all transients, but I laughed as he said the car just left with no commotion after that. Even then, every car was more or less boxed-in when we arrived there so I'm not sure when that happened.

Considering they handed wristbands out early, I can see earlier distribution becoming a common occurrence despite their original protocol. However, Disney is pretty orderly so they may have to alter the procedure for future releases.

My lady & I just got our wristbands. They're just basic red with their logo & sequential number. We didn't do the whole campout thing as we got here about an hour ago to see how everything was & lucked-out as my friends were parked at the gas station across the street. Nothing too crazy, but my dude told me some locals went off on a rowdy group that boxed them in trying to get into the gas station. Apparently, they were from NY living here now. Said something along the lines of why do they rep New York so hard when they couldn't make it up there & had to move to FL barely making minimum wage. Definitely harsh & not applicable to all transients, but I laughed as he said the car just left with no commotion after that. Even then, every car was more or less boxed-in when we arrived there so I'm not sure when that happened.

Considering they handed wristbands out early, I can see earlier distribution becoming a common occurrence despite their original protocol. However, Disney is pretty orderly so they may have to alter the procedure for future releases.
Where is the Strawberry lot located? I'm on the property but can't find it

Thanks a bunch, managed to find it. Got band number 1139 so no XX3's for me most likely, but I'm still happy to attend

I can't believe they gave out that early. Me and my bro got ours but we in the back. We picked up ours 30 mins ago and they are still giving them out.

Yeah, I got there late too. If anybody has an extra band within the 500's I'd kindly take that off your hands for cash. I have two bands in the 800's. 

Decided to go, got 1122, at least I'll save some money lol. Happy to at least have the black pair. Ready to see all the memoribilia

Well, if they actually have 523 pairs available of the White/Gold XX3s then I'm good. I got number 518. I'm not holding my breath though.

Well, if they actually have 523 pairs available of the White/Gold XX3s then I'm good. I got number 518. I'm not holding my breath though.

Wondering if some people will pass if there is some retro heat, I know there is a limit on not sure if it's one pair though

Wondering if some people will pass if there is some retro heat, I know there is a limit on not sure if it's one pair though
From what I understand, the limit is one pair per model for all that they have available. So you can get one of everything if you really wanted.

i left early and i got 43 and 44.... so i know i should get some heat. i know im allowed to get 5 shoes per person. So between me and my woman ill get 10 pairs. i wonderwhat they will have

any word about the online release?? i am not paying 600+ ebay prices....Can't get down to the store until June

You're about to beat the store over the head. Save some heat for cats like me in the back yella bone. Haha

Last edited:
Pass on going early this morning. Happy I have the black pair. Good luck to everyone trying to get what they want. Seems they gave a lot of wristbands out. I have no idea what else they got releasing

Back
Top Bottom