Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

My boy works for Jordan Brand out of Chicago and he said they have "a lot" releasing. He emphasized with all caps!
He's responsible for the 32 state street store so the numbers must be astronomical. The fact that they gave out 1500 wristbands makes it seem that way.

Last edited:
All I was looking to cop, if any, was the psny 12s if there is a 5 pair limit I might need to do some talking to someone in line, because at 1100 they'll be long gone

My boy works for Jordan Brand out of Chicago and he said they have "a lot" releasing. He emphasized with all caps!
He's responsible for the 32 state street store so the numbers must be astronomical. The fact that they gave out 1500 wristbands makes it seem that way.
Ok

:rofl:

Originally they were limited to 523 pairs to coincide with the grand opening of 5/23.

How can they be 'limited' if they are mass producing?

roll.gif

Originally they were limited to 523 pairs to coincide with the grand opening of 5/23.

How can they be 'limited' if they are mass producing?
He's not just talking about the XX3.

My lady & I just got our wristbands. They're just basic red with their logo & sequential number. We didn't do the whole campout thing as we got here about an hour ago to see how everything was & lucked-out as my friends were parked at the gas station across the street. Nothing too crazy, but my dude told me some locals went off on a rowdy group that boxed them in trying to get into the gas station. Apparently, they were from NY living here now. Said something along the lines of why do they rep New York so hard when they couldn't make it up there & had to move to FL barely making minimum wage. Definitely harsh & not applicable to all transients, but I laughed as he said the car just left with no commotion after that. Even then, every car was more or less boxed-in when we arrived there so I'm not sure when that happened.

Considering they handed wristbands out early, I can see earlier distribution becoming a common occurrence despite their original protocol. However, Disney is pretty orderly so they may have to alter the procedure for future releases.
Where is the Strawberry lot located? I'm on the property but can't find it
Sorry for the late response, man. After I posted that, I went straight to sleep & then had a soccer game at noon. But yes, Strawberry Lot is on the far side near House of Blues, but the store is actually closer to the Lime Lot. We ended-up in the low 200s after having to pull a U-turn. I don't think it changed our position, but there were some heated people that definitely lost their spot.

As for securing sneakers, I think everyone will have a chance to grab something nice. Unfortunately, this is an odd sneaker culture & if it's anything like the All Star release, not everyone will want and/or afford the max of 5 pairs for this particular release/opening. I remember getting the text on Sunday night that they were releasing the Galaxy pack Monday morning & once I was there, only a handful kept getting back in line. A lot of people spent their paycheck on the weekend at clubs & other miscellaneous stuff. I know this as I had to lend my dude $500 to get 2 pairs of Big Bangs & KDs. Haha!

That online black XX3 release is going to be crazy. I wonder how much they have cause apparently when my girl grabbed my pair they sold quite a few hundred on Friday

Last edited:
debating wether to call out of work or no tomorrow.. wristband number 710

What else did they have? Or did they not open the store yet?

That online black XX3 release is going to be crazy. I wonder how much they have cause apparently when my girl grabbed my pair they sold quite a few hundred on Friday

Don't think the black and gold are officially realeasing online. 5,000 is a small amount and more than half are more likely distributeddistributed between friends, families and tier O stores

Last edited:
What else did they have? Or did they not open the store yet?
They actually have a lot of footwear not exclusive to Jordan Brand (i.e. Prestos, Huaraches, etc.). Most Jordans on the wall were recent releases of Lows & Is.

Nice photo! I actually prefer the black over the white regardless of availability. I'm more of a fan of the Is through the XIVs in their original colorways, but the Trophy XVs to the Trophy XVIIs are on another level.

The shoe isn't Actually numbered, the hang tag is; right?

Online release won't be numbered.
$600 resell becomes $325 really soon imho

Back
Top Bottom