Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

Talked to some guy down there who had a ticket in the 200s , said he has no plans of copping the psny 12s and would hook me up for retail if he can get a pair, took his number and he just sent me a text saying he wants 600$ now -_-.

Talked to some guy down there who had a ticket in the 200s , said he has no plans of copping the psny 12s and would hook me up for retail if he can get a pair, took his number and he just sent me a text saying he wants 600$ now -_-.

:rofl:

Tell him $550 shipped

Seeing all the pictures from the F&F today and a lot got white pairs. I wonder how many of the 523 are actually left

:smh: Not worth it. Dude funny for that. Not the good funny.

One of my dudes just got back. Came away with the XXIIIs, Cement IVs, Dons & held me down on the Premium IVs along w/ a Trophy Room cup. They didn't have his nor my size in the PSNYs though so I don't know how that will play-out later this morning as those were on my list. He saw a few athletes come through as well as rappers & the GOAT himself. Said his wife was one bad chick in-person.

As for kicks aside from the basic ones I mentioned above, he saw a bunch of foams, both Uptempo colorways, French Blues, 2016 IVs, 2016 Vs, etc.

One of my dudes just got back. Came away with the XXIIIs, Cement IVs, Dons & held me down on the Premium IVs along w/ a Trophy Room cup. They didn't have his nor my size in the PSNYs though so I don't know how that will play-out later this morning as those were on my list. He saw a few athletes come through as well as rappers & the GOAT himself. Said his wife was one bad chick in-person.

As for kicks aside from the basic ones I mentioned above, he saw a bunch of foams, both Uptempo colorways, French Blues, 2016 IVs, 2016 Vs, etc.
Sounds like an awesome time and a solid lineup. Really looking forward to the public opening in a few hours.

Bad as in good, or bad as in bad?

if someone wants to get a pair of shoes. im number 49 and 50. contact me. you will have to get my 4 pairs which will be white and blck 23 and most likely the wings if they have it. and black ovo..

this is for someone who wants the psny 12s

pm me

Last edited:
if someone wants to get a pair of shoes. im number 49 and 50. contact me. you will have to get my 4 pairs which will be white and blck 23 and most likely the wings if they have it. and black ovo..

pm me

so they have to pay for all your pairs so they can get a chance at buying the psny 12?

Sounds like an awesome time and a solid lineup. Really looking forward to the public opening in a few hours.
Be safe & hopefully you can get what you want. Parking garage is getting more & more people by the minute right now!

Bad as in good, or bad as in bad?
Bad as in Good. She's already fit, but he said she looked even more toned.

pm me

so they have to pay for all your pairs so they can get a chance at buying the psny 12?
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom