Jordan xx3 Trophy Room

It's moving so slow that I'm leaving and coming back. One of my boys in line are gonna hit me once we get close.

I had #15. They didn't have Wings or OVOs. They had less than 20 pairs of Don Cs and French Blues. I wasn't even able to get my size 12 in PSNY or Don C. Huge disappointment honestly. The rest of what they had was shoes that have been easy to get over the last year. Nothing really worth the hassle. I ended up with white 23 sz 12, black 23 sz 12, Don C sz 9, PSNY sz 8, & French Blues sz 12.

Also the line is moving crazy slow. My friend who is #507 said right now they are only on #225. And to let everyone know, Michael is NOT here today.

i see alot of people on twitter complaining about how slow the line is moving.  but that had to be expected with 600+ people showing up to a brand new store.

i know i'd personally be in there an hour, lusting over those #1 of #1s

I would think the line is moving slow. It's not like people are going for 1 item them walking out. I am sure they are taking their time, buying multiples and sight seeing. Probably only 20 people or so in at a time

They let 23 people in. And as they go out they let new people in. My friend who is still there said dude that had #102 just now left the building.

Damn I really wanted to pick something up today, even if it was only a t-shirt, but I have to duck out. My roomie needs his car back for work so I can't wait here all day, even though I would if I could.

Best of luck to those sticking with the line. Hope you guys get something good.

Last edited:
It seems like a lot of people will be camping the line all day for GRs since the more limited ones are gonna be gone. I hear they only reached 200s and it's been 5 hours.

What a waste of time, I left at 6:30am after arriving there at 5. The line looks so overwhelming you start to doubt if there are pairs available for this crowd. I'm about to hit the clearance store since I hope all the resellers are camped out at this event.

What a waste of time, I left at 6:30am after arriving there at 5. The line looks so overwhelming you start to doubt if there are pairs available for this crowd. I'm about to hit the clearance store since I hope all the resellers are camped out at this event.
I saw on Baltsneakershow (Dino) snap this morning, that they are bring in new stock throughout the day. He showed a guy bringing in a flatbed full of boxes.

Ppl are acting like this is a pop up shop, i rather go in the middle of aug. Not worth the hassle IMO during the peak season

Ppl are acting like this is a pop up shop, i rather go in the middle of aug. Not worth the hassle IMO during the peak season

People are going for the restocks and XX3 no?

In August they'll be another retail shop until the next trophy room exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom