Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

man, I have to say I'm real excited about these... even though these are fake, and poorly made I can still see so much potential. I compare them most tothe XX1's... at first i hated them alot, but looking at them closely you'll learn to love them. BabyJ, may I suggest something that must happen beforethis shoe is released? Please allow Tinker to explain his vision of the shoe on jumpman23.com..... just like D'Wayne did for the XX1. After hearing himspeak I was like, wow I need to cop. Lamentably too many kids buy into hype, its whats been selling Jordans for the last few years. So let Tinker hype thisshoe for the younger cats, and also let him speak to the older Jordan heads by allowing us to understand his vision. I just can't wait to have them in myhands and look at them closely and inspect the hell out of them, the stitching, the hidden messages that are always in the shoes, and finally put them on myfeet, and not take them off for a long long time.

SORRY to get off topic, but on a side note...

smh.gif
at NT making judgments based off pics of fakes, shame, shame NT!

I am just playin around, but real talk, I thought for sure NT would be the last place where discussion of fakes would appear, after all since any and alldiscussion of fakes is prohibited.

Edit: right?

theyre not that bad actually but that thingy on the back is horrible and i prefer the black version so far

I can see these lookin fresh on the courts. Truthfully i see it as if you want some shoes to wear casually just buy the packs. But if youre looking for topnotch shoes, performance and look wise, to ball in then the XIIIs will be your answer.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

laugh.gif
Glad to see Brand Jordan has kept the "Real" AJ XX3 off of Niketalk till Mid December.

Don't get me wrong,we @ NT do have a "grasp" of what the shoe will look like.

But as for final release version......Patience.

Is it not a nice feeling,

Seeing the final release product on the day of release.

Of course this will not happen,soon as some store gets their shipment...

The concept of keeping a shoe completely off the Internet is a pipe dream.

First impressions count - and this was a TERRIBLE marketing strategy on Jordan brand's part. If they'd published high quality images of this shoeBEFORE the fakes hit, public perception of this shoe would have been much better than what will result from the net effect of being exposed to the shoe'sflaws first and foremost, only to be counterbalanced later on by the canned marketing in Slam etc.

Not a good look. Fighting technology? You may as well blow against the wind or try to fight the tide with your bare hands. They could've been able todeliver the first look at the XX3 on their terms - now they've left it in the hands of counterfeiters.

not feelin' them. at all. but its too soon to judge.

lets keep our fingers crossed and HOPE that they don't look like that.
eyes.gif

who cares these are fakes.... the real thing will look just like these..

And i like em. the look exactly like a tinker shoe. simple design everything flows. none of that overdone$#+*!#@@% thats been coming out lately.

Woooooow. I just checked out the JB forum and have never been more disgusted. I just saw the POS low VIIIs n was just like wooooooow. I came in here thinkingthe XXIIIs are gonna be sick......HELL NO! That shoe is trash. SMH at whoever made those!

laugh.gif

the same thing EVERY year.

Nov/Dec-people are so disapointed and such

All-Star Saturday-a huge post for the new shoe, and most people buy them.

p.s., how many of you that dont like the XXIII have been buying the spiz'ikes?

at first made think about the gil20's lol but they look decent nice not feeling that colorway, maybe the breds

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

laugh.gif

the same thing EVERY year.

Nov/Dec-people are so disapointed and such

All-Star Saturday-a huge post for the new shoe, and most people buy them.

p.s., how many of you that dont like the XXIII have been buying the spiz'ikes?
So true......

At a First look,I realli dont like these either...But just like everyone else of NT,I guess real judgments cant be made until a first person view ismade...
tired.gif

Even if the release is anywhere close to looking like the shoe in the pics, I will be spending my money on Nikes other than Jordan...

Back
Top Bottom