Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

Holys***! Pics of FAKES again. OMG. I hope JB or someone else has actual pics and posts them soon cause I'm getting sick of this. Every time I have come onthis site in the past 3-4 days, all I have seen are pics of fakes. These pics once again are going to be taken down. My only hope is that these pics are NOTinidcative of the actual colorways cause Im going to be disappointed if they just used 2 colors for these. I mean, a red/white colorway with no black for thefirst shoe. Could an insider or someone at least confirm if there is going to be more than just 2 colors for cw on these, please? These pics of fakes aredrving me nuts.

Wow I left the JB forum for 2 years to come back to this piece of %+*$ ?

I hope to God it's a fake like most of you guys are saying, If it isn't then I could care less about having a complete collection.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nah..dem joints gotta b fakes.The damn stitching is all fu--in crooked.Plus that shhh on the fu--in heel looks like some ol garbage you use to make in arts ncrafts back in the day.I hope they are fakes.

Originally Posted by Method Man

f_IMG8m_b3b806b.jpg

This shoe costs HOW much, and they can't stitch a straight line? What're they paying these people? ... Oh, right.
outsourced labor at its finest

Lol. This is real funny. J's are startin to become anticipated albums, leaked and bootlegged before the RD
laugh.gif

Yo so the dude who said he's getting the real ones in a few days can u just clarifiy right now whether that ugly*#!$%$# fin is on there or not. I'massuming you have alrady seen the real ones. I think the shoe will be hot in the bred combo but the*#!$%$# fin could be the death on them.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Yo so the dude who said he's getting the real ones in a few days can u just clarifiy right now whether that ugly*#!$%$# fin is on there or not. I'm assuming you have alrady seen the real ones. I think the shoe will be hot in the bred combo but the*#!$%$# fin could be the death on them.

Unfortunately, there is a fin.

man these are ugly! ive checked posts on here and some dudes who seen them or whatever said they were beautiful. there is nothing beautiful about these. whywould they price these so high too? they look like some cheap And 1 shoes.

the shoe looks comfy bu that cant be the final model....i saw a pic of how the CF on the sole was covered up so you could only see alittle bit of the CF so ihope this is just a sample

Dudes are so biased on here "o they look so comfy" "great for hooping" blasay blasay. Those are WIGGITY WACK!!! if they were anything otherthan AIR JORDAN's 100% of Nters would be ripping them.

I just had to post in this thread again to say how impressed I am with these shoes. I hope they don't change too much before the final production modelsbecasuse I can't imagine them looking that much better than they alredy do.

laugh.gif
Glad to see Brand Jordan has kept the"Real" AJ XX3 off of Niketalk till Mid December.

Don't get me wrong,we @ NT do have a "grasp" of what the shoe will look like.

But as for final release version......Patience.

Is it not a nice feeling,

Seeing the final release product on the day of release.

Of course this will not happen,soon as some store gets their shipment...

Back
Top Bottom