Jordan XXI review request..

Hows Jordan XXI in red/white/black. Not the suede one.
Thinking about using them for casual or playing depending on how it is. Give me some opinions

thanks

The 21s may be the best ball shoe in the jordan line. I'm sure there's a lot of reviews on it in the internet, just google it

I don't think the CW makes a difference
wink.gif
, But the XX1's are avery comfortable shoe and are good for playing ball.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

wink.gif
, But the XX1's are a very comfortable shoe and are good for playing ball.
Colorway does make a difference. The suede are not near as durable and they strecth more after a few hard wearings. The all-leather hold shape andform better. My suede ones also darkened in color when I played in them and they got extremely sweaty.

duke4005 wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
wink.gif
, But the XX1's are a very comfortable shoe and are good for playing ball.

Colorway does make a difference. The suede are not near as durable and they strecth more after a few hard wearings. The all-leather hold shape and form better. My suede ones also darkened in color when I played in them and they got extremely sweaty.

Good point.I was just thinking color I guess I was wrong. Good info.

probably the best jordan's ive played in (note: i have both the original XXI and the XXI PE) i love the cushioning, i love the grip, i love the feel of theshoes.. these shoes are very well done as a performance shoe... but for looks, the original XXI look nasty but the PE looks a little bit better.

Which pods do you guys prefer using when you play ball? I have a pair, but haven't worn them yet. Just wondering what your preferences were.

i'm lookin for a new pair to ball in now that my hyperdunks are startin to feel like im on skates when i play on hardwood. gettin takin off the dribble bybums
smh.gif

are the PEs the same or better for ball than the regular XXI?

and if anyone can provide a link of where to cop a sz 9.5 ds it would be VERY appreciated
happy.gif

how are the CDP XXIs? also, do they run true to size? and i read that it has ventilation issues, can anyone verify that?

Back
Top Bottom