Jordan Zion 2

1675573954764.png

1675573975820.png

Dropped on FNL - $10 off with FNLFAM

Got this blue pair for $75 shipped, first pair of the 2s for me. Been breaking them in all day and these are nice as hell! Love the bounce in the forefoot but more so loving how stable they feel. Can’t wait to get them on court tomorrow

(Excuse the white socks with these - I was just rocking them at home all day lol)
687B296B-B023-41DE-AA4A-85FE76B33303.jpeg

Got this blue pair for $75 shipped, first pair of the 2s for me. Been breaking them in all day and these are nice as hell! Love the bounce in the forefoot but more so loving how stable they feel. Can’t wait to get them on court tomorrow

(Excuse the white socks with these - I was just rocking them at home all day lol)
687B296B-B023-41DE-AA4A-85FE76B33303.jpeg
Maaaaan… I bought the first colorway on release day and HATED them. Felt dead, feet were cramping, sent straight back. Grabbed the blk/cement because of the colorway and the suede/nubuck reminding me of old school J’s and I freaking love them. Broken in they are great performers.

Maaaaan… I bought the first colorway on release day and HATED them. Felt dead, feet were cramping, sent straight back. Grabbed the blk/cement because of the colorway and the suede/nubuck reminding me of old school J’s and I freaking love them. Broken in they are great performers.
I’ve heard the first couple were very stiff and rigid no matter how much you tried to break them in. Must be the materials used… so far I am loving them though!

Wasn’t there a tuxedo pair with a white upper and black Midsole that was going to release?

Thanks in advance

Paolo Banchero really likes the Zion 2 based on him wearing them the most out of all the Jordan Brand shoes this season. Too bad it's not the 2000s anymore because he would have worn some retros customized in Magic colors if the brand was still hooking up their clients like that. Magic colors of black and royal blue would have been nice on some classic retro models had he worn some.

His shoes been on the court more than Zion :rolleyes
Wore mine to hoop the other week and someone was like are those the Zion 2’s and I’m like yeah and he goes I thought so but he barely been on the court to wear them so wasn’t sure.

Has he even played 50 games across having the Zion 1 and 2?

motivated me to pull mine off the shelves and bring downstairs so that I'll get em back in the rotation. had a chance to get the low voodoos when they released a couple months ago but thought, why would I do that when I have these? plus these are weirder with the pubic tongue and ridiculous toe strap and that fits my dumb aesthetic better

motivated me to pull mine off the shelves and bring downstairs so that I'll get em back in the rotation. had a chance to get the low voodoos when they released a couple months ago but thought, why would I do that when I have these? plus these are weirder with the pubic tongue and ridiculous toe strap and that fits my dumb aesthetic better
I wanted these and the lows. Would've been cool if they released together in a pack.

Back
Top Bottom