Jordan Zion 2

Screenshot_20230410-143637_Chrome.jpg

I played in my duke pair for only the 2nd time today.
I owe these shoes an apology. I wasn’t familiar with their game.
They light, stable and low to the ground. I love the achilles pads. They feel like a supportive guard shoe.
I eyed my pair yesterday when considering what to play in. I’m the opposite of you-I hate those stupid achilles pads. I’m a guard and they are straight up uncomfortable. I’d have 5 pairs of these if that **** wasn’t there. They need to come up with a way to “deflate” those.

Kinda crazy this time last year the Zion 2 was released but we haven’t seen a leak or any news on a Zion 3 yet…

JS”

First look last time was Zion doing insane windmills in that random gym. Think this time they're going to be more conservative and make sure he's on the court the whole season. At least I hope so. Don't need another Brandon Roy/Greg Oden situation.

Breh.............since she didnt look like his highschool girl I looked up who this was and she's a 30 year old former stripper called Ahkeema? Is this what a religious upbringing does to people?
Our boy stupid, this isnt how it should be mane

Last edited:
Breh.............since she didnt look like his highschool girl I looked up who this was and she's a 30 year old former stripper called Ahkeema? Is this what a religious upbringing does to people?
Our boy stupid, this isnt how it should be mane
He must be hanging out with Ja at the strip clubs to much

edit: deleted - it's gettin messy and we should probably stick to the shoes cause it's a whole lotta nonsense being said and I'm not trying to figure out who is lying or who is making up stuff or trying to get shine or clout. jfc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom