Jordans 5 and any other in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I have a job and just got paid my first check and I will be going to the mall tomorrow or Saturday to buy a pair of Jordans 5 blue, sedue or red which ever one they have in stock. My question it’s cold here in Ohio, and they said we are getting snow next week so is a good idea to wear in snow because I heard that the icy soles will turn yellow in the rain and snow is rain just frozen, and it melts and turn into water could I just buy them now and wait until the spring it’s not even winter yet lol. That’s a long way to go for me to wear my Jordans what do you guys think I should do and is it ok to wear them in snow rain etc Also my little nephew has blue sedue I wanted to match him sometime he three. Sorry for the long post

Last edited:
Never wear suede or clear soles in the snow. That's asking for trouble. Water doesn't really hurt the soles, but prolonged exposure does. You want to keep the soles dry, best not to wear them in the winter if the weather's bad like you say

...unless you are just planning to wear them a ton anyhow. They will eventually yellow no matter what. If this is a shoe you want to wear a ton then just go ahead and wear it. You can get another pair of something else next summer or fall. If you want to keep them looking fresh then yeah...shelve until summer. Last December I bought space jam XIs and XXXIs. I wore the XXXIs all through the winter and they have yellowed mainly just on the bottom, not so much on the sides. I have worn the XIs a total of 3 times and plan to keep those super nice as long as possible. So, depends on your intentions a bit!

Wearing clear soled, suede Jordans isnt a good idea in the winter. They will get ruined in no time flat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom