Jordin Sparks....WOW.......Any Love For Her?....Recent Pics

Ya'll dudes thats saying no talking about easy pass must be smashing these(which is cool if that's what you with)
skinny_model.jpg

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Ya'll dudes thats saying no talking about easy pass must be smashing these(which is cool if that's what you with)
skinny_model.jpg

I've learned that NT cats WILL Smash ANYTHING.
tired.gif

Don't get me wrong or anything she's alright. . . She's one of those Celebs who looks "good" because of her money!

Yall #$*%+* trippin. Jordin Sparks is straight and I would fill her up with little Realis anyday.

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

skinny_model.jpg

I've learned that NT cats WILL Smash ANYTHING.
tired.gif

Don't get me wrong or anything she's alright. . . She's one of those Celebs who looks "good" because of her money!
So if she alright why you wouldn't beat then? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

^ Pretty much you would smash anything that walks and talks ?
Waiting for the yes 

Na not at all
laugh.gif
....you smooth ducked the question too. Ay if she ain't ya thing that's cool...I'm not judging you.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Don't feel bad for her at all, i knew what i was doing when i made my post and i knew of course people on NT was gonna say shes not thread worthy but yet you still found the time to post in it. . .I forgot NT pulls dimes all the time.

roll.gif
Please stop using this comeback. If someone doesn't think she looks good it does NOT mean that they pull dimes. Please stop using this.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Some of yall are gay. She always been pretty but now she got some shape to her. Jordin looking good
pimp.gif

Yea we are gay because we don't think she is that vicious. Makes sense.
laugh.gif
this

I always thought she was cute...those are just some ugly choice of pictures.. But now she is definitely wifey status. I'd trap her and keep her locked in our mansion. Ask her how she gonna breathe with no aiiiir...

Every time I see her I wonder how different Chris Brown's life would be if they dated instead of him dating Rhianna.
I wonder if he thinks about that too.
I think her looks and talent will always be slept on though. So no she probably won't get much love here.

i always thought she was fine, and i tend to go for slim chicks

she's fine right now, but if she toned up a bit she would be real nice. i think if she worked out and got fit she'd be ridiculous since her face is cute

eh 5.8, but she has a little bit of coin in the bank, and her pops is a retired NFLer, so that bumps her to 6.5, I myself am probably a 4.5 in the grand scheme of total package.

Like others have said, I found her attractive before, but now she looks really hot.
devil.gif
 I'd procreate with her.  

Back
Top Bottom