Jose Calderon the 2nd best pg in the east. Billups is the best b/c he has prince, Rashweed, Rip,

havent really watched the raptors much this year, but id put billups ahead of him for sure & probably Devin Harris too

indifferent.gif

Raptors fans are delusional.

Questions you should ask yourself is Gilbert really a point guard or a just volume shooting tweener.

Jose needs to develop his jay more?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude 9th in the league in field goal percentage, dudes mid range and 3 pointers are WET.

Jose Calderon is the most efficient player out of all the guys mentioned in this thread and he plays a position where efficiency should be valued the most.There is no other point guard in the east I would want running my team.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Jose Calderon is the most efficient player out of all the guys mentioned in this thread and he plays a position where efficiency should be valued the most. There is no other point guard in the east I would want running my team.

pimp.gif

He's excelling in a system designed to take advantage of his strengths. He handles ball pressure extremely well. This was an area I thought would lead himinto turnover territory, but he's dodged it and in doing so, advanced his skill set.

Keep an eye on him. Billups is better, but the gap closes with each game.

The dumbest things get turned into WW3 in this forum

Everyone knows right now that Chauncey is the best pg in the east

Having TJ Ford is futile, if he doesn't get moved during the off-season I lost hope with the Raptors.

he's not the best, but he's also not far behind chauncey with regard to stats and contributino to their respective teams.

he's a a pure point guard and has done tremendously well this year. he's only going to improve.

he's often excluded from these poll/popularity contests because he doesn't fit the profile, doesn't have sponsorship or doesn't have pr armybehind him coaxing the world that he is the next great thing like so many others.

he's quiet, not flashy, low key and does his job better than most in the east. that's all there really is to it.

Originally Posted by indohan

He might be the best LOOKING pg in the east, yeah the most handsome.
But it's true, Mr. Big Shot is way better than he is, even IF Billups is not the best from the east.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Verdykt

He's not even the best pg on his team TJ> this dude.
pimp.gif

The best PG in the east doesn't score a combined 8 points over two games, while his "back-up" goes off.
Two games, ok just checking.

TJ and Jose are 2 very diffrent point gaurds.

?? I wonder if most people thought Mike James was the best b/c of the numbers he put up in Toronto..
Chauncey Billups
Devin Harris
Tj Ford
Gilbert Arenas
I don't even know if I should put Jose calderon in front of Mo Williams..

But, he's top five though.. He is not the flat out best in the eastern conference at the point guard position..

Originally Posted by kidoopz

?? I wonder if most people thought Mike James was the best b/c of the numbers he put up in Toronto..
Chauncey Billups
Devin Harris
Tj Ford
Gilbert Arenas

But, he's top five though.. He is not the flat out best in the eastern conference at the point guard position..
No one thought that, and I didn't see you actually support your argument with actual facts.

How the heck can Arenas bee a tweener at 6-4 215 lbs, that makes no sense, he is the same size of Wade! Raptors fans say the darnest things. Arenas is a PGjust as Billups is a PG. 29 ppg 6 apg 4 rpg 2 spg sounds like elite stats to me.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Chauncey Billups
Devin Harris
Tj Ford
Gilbert Arenas

No one thought that, and I didn't see you actually support your argument with actual facts.

What facts do I need to bring in.. This is an opinionated thread and I just stated mine... Calderon is good, but seriously TJ Ford is still the bets pointguard on that team..

Gil>>>>>Calderon

and it aint even close. Jose is starting to get that Shawn Marion disease. The disease where so many people become so angry that nobody talks about him andthat he is underated, that they start to overate him completely.

1. Chauncey
2. Gil
3. and than cause the East is so *#+@%+% pathetic its him or Mo Williams

EDIT: and by the way Mike James put up soke big #s in toronto look at how he turned out...

I mean i still like Calderon and i think hes better than TJ but he is no where near any of the leagues elite pgs. Hes still got ways to go.

Back
Top Bottom