Josh Freeman Enters Drug Rehab Program

Josh+Freeman+Bud+Light+Hotel+Hosts+Playboy+qZHQc3pjm8yl.jpg

16_white-pony.jpg

You're from the area, I figure you have some connections. Is what I'm hearing true?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Is his Cocaine addiction like that time Chip Kelly was the Bucs head coach?
The truth will probably be that he took a couple Advils earlier today.

Or when Nick Saban was leaving Bama to coach the Bucs after winning the BCS Title?

Um Chip Kelly did actually accept the Bucs head coaching position and was in the process of telling people about his departure when I made a thread about that. And the Nick Saban thing was just a guess by a dude's wife that I know that works at the Bucs headquarters because she heard they were hiring a college coach that nobody was expecting.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Or when Nick Saban was leaving Bama to coach the Bucs after winning the BCS Title?
Or when the Knicks traded Melo at the All-Star break?

You Freeman's cousin? I started this thread to ask a guy that has box season tickets to the Bucs and knows a lot of football people in the know around the area that would have information on something like this. I have better things to do then to call around people and talk about Josh Freeman on a Saturday night. Did I even say what the "rumor" was? No. I insuated what I heard so Gunna would know what I'm talking about though. I swear some of you people are so attached to Niketalk that you think that the National News is lurking on here for info.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

You Freeman's cousin? I started this thread to ask a guy that has box season tickets to the Bucs and knows a lot of football people in the know around the area that would have information on something like this. I have better things to do then to call around people and talk about Josh Freeman on a Saturday night. Did I even say what the "rumor" was? No. I insuated what I heard so Gunna would know what I'm talking about though. I swear some of you people are so attached to Niketalk that you think that the National News is lurking on here for info.

Wait you didn't know if it isn't reported/discussed/mentioned on NT it never happened? Smh. 
That said I don't get what your implyng but I will check in for when Gunna comments and I can piece it together. 

That's what I gathered from those pictures but also I believe OP was asking of Freeman was blowing coke.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

That's what I gathered from those pictures but also I believe OP was asking of Freeman was blowing coke.

Yea...I got that from the initial post that OP had up.

But from the pics he posted, it just looks like he's in AMAZING shape.  

Back
Top Bottom