JR Smith taking shots at Melo?

via twitter
nerd.gif

303b8k7.jpg

laugh.gif
at JR calling another player selfish. Took one of the worst shots [bill walton]in the history of Western civilization[/bill walton], which led to a Jazz fastbreak in which Billups picked up his 6th.

Word JR?

Melo averaging 34 points, OVER 50% from the field, 46% from three, yeah okay JR.

Why don't you try shooting over 50% for a single game,
laugh.gif

wow.... and nugget fans were trying to get george karl fired smh..... now without him there this team about to be eliminated...

This team is a mess, knew with that many headcases they couldn't live in harmony forever
laugh.gif

Definitely a team that if they don't make significant changes in the offseason wouldn't surprise me if they missed the playoffs all-together next year.

*Dead* @ the audacity of JR calling out anybody for hogging.  The man who never met a 40 foot 3 he didn't like
roll.gif

100% response to Melo saying, he ain't saying names, but he needs help out there.

(Which is true)

what if he is just acknowledging his mistakes and is talking about himself...

roll.gif
yeah right

Am I the only one that expected JR to type lik DIS?
laugh.gif

He used great grammar, ol' Plies talkin' boy.

What melo was sayin in the press conference was true, but if u really wanna win u know that callin out ur teammates in front of the media isn't going to bring your teammates together to play harder.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

What melo was sayin in the press conference was true, but if u really wanna win u know that callin out ur teammates in front of the media isn't going to bring your teammates together to play harder.

I missed the press conf.

Anywhere I can see it?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I missed the press conf.

Anywhere I can see it?

NBA TV, they will replay them all night

Back
Top Bottom