JR Smith taking shots at Melo?

Awww, #### it - DO IT MITCH!

He can play PG, defends like a wolf, and knock down the open 3. Take the baggage.

His comment is stupid though. They lost because they can't defend the paint.

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

1nyb80.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what a monkey...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow.... and nugget fans were trying to get george karl fired smh..... now without him there this team about to be eliminated...

Dantely/Nuggets are making Karl look good right about now but anyone who's watched the Nuggets before Karl left knows that's not completely true...nothing that has gone down in this series hasn't happened during the regular season.

LOL this is the one of the worst pot calling the kettle black cases I have ever seen.

I like JR, because he doesn't give a !%#+, and if he is 0/7 he will still keep jacking 3's. He knows his job and he does whats expected of him really. That being said, he shouldn't be giving any lessons on selflessness.

I like Melo too, and he can't do it alone, but when nobody else tries to step up what is he supposed to do? keep dishing to open guys who throw up bricks? I mean I think all around the Nuggets have a really talented team, but they are too erratic. IMO alot of this is the coaching. Billups is a great scorer, but that really shouldn't be his main focus. If they could get him to make some plays to get guys their looks and keep the ball in the hot hands then they would be serious contenders. This team just has too many ego's and not enough defense to win it this year. They need a true pass first PG.

I been telling ya'll from DAY ONE that Nuggets weren't going anywhere for one reason. They're mental midgets. Add losing Karl to that and all hell was bound to break loose.
EDIT - 
laugh.gif
 It's funny how ya'll be on %!#%@ too. One minute ya'll be gassing the hell out of JR...now he took a shot @ Melo and now he's every name in the book.

FTR, Melo got into it with Birdman during the game...this comment from JR...and the post game comments after the game. Yeah he carried the team, but you call your teammates out facing elimination in the media...what grown man WOULDN'T have something to say back?

It's easy to see that George Karl held this team together. He deserves more credit than any of you all would give because he has the hardest job IMO in the NBA in managing these combustible personalities. Chauncey Billups can only do so much, and it still goes to show that Melo has a lot of growing up to do and isn't a 1/4 of the leader people make him out to be.  The Nuggets team needs to be revamped and re-tooled...they've hit their ceiling. 

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This team is a mess, knew with that many headcases they couldn't live in harmony forever
laugh.gif

Definitely a team that if they don't make significant changes in the offseason wouldn't surprise me if they missed the playoffs all-together next year.

*Dead* @ the audacity of JR calling out anybody for hogging.  The man who never met a 40 foot 3 he didn't like
roll.gif

How crazy is it everybody thought all year the Mavs and Nuggets were the two teams that could challenge LA out West, and both are now in the midst of epic collapses?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom