JRich one of the most underappreciated athletes of all time?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by offbad

brandon roy?
dwyane wade?

???
Chris Paul, TMac, AI, Melo, Pierce, Giilbert...
laugh.gif
joe johnson
suprisingly enough Joe is not a 18 ppg career scorer.
Melo and Pierce aren't even guards. Nor CP3. AT, or Arenas aren't 5 rpg career rebounders.
Roy doesn't average 5 rebs either for his career

Originally Posted by therenegade23

brandon roy?
dwyane wade?

???
laugh.gif
joe johnson
Melo and Pierce aren't even guards. Nor CP3. AT, or Arenas aren't 5 rpg career rebounders.

renegade droppin that ETHER

haters are furious
mad.gif

Is 18-5-3 supposed to be impressive?  What about 18-3-4?   What about 17-5-4?  Seems like you just picked a random combination of stats to try and group together some players to make a case (and did your homework wrong anyway, nonetheless).

My favorite Cheesy was when he said Kobe, Bron, and a "couple others" had reached some milestone that JRich had just attained, and it was like 57 couple others.

His side of things had me giggling for days.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm never going to get over that kobe pic

gave me so many laughs over the last week hahaha

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Is 18-5-3 supposed to be impressive?  What about 18-3-4?   What about 17-5-4?  Seems like you just picked a random combination of stats to try and group together some players to make a case (and did your homework wrong anyway, nonetheless).

I'm sayin' though 
laugh.gif
. I hate stats like these, it's just so random.

laugh.gif
@ that JRich photoshop.

Its cuz he spent most of his career as a warrior... NBA has no love for Golden State... Arenas got out just in time...

Originally Posted by therenegade23

brandon roy?
dwyane wade?

???
laugh.gif
joe johnson
Pierce/Melo are definitely G/F molds kind of like VC is and he was mentioned in the OG poist. and it was never specified whether the 18, 5, 3 had to be points rebounds and assists in that order, all those players have 18, 5, 3 where the 5 is assists and 3 are rebounds, if it was my bad, but 18, 5, 3 still arent that impressive of #s.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

laugh.gif
 this is true... that is an odd combo of numbers

In all seriousness, richardsons a solid player.
But kobes in a league of his own and then there's an upper tier of guards like dwyane wade and brandon roy.
And then i would say richardson is borderline 3rd/4th level of guards if you decide to bring in like joe johnson or manu ginobili.
if anything monta ellis is more underappreciated than richardson

I mean fantasy wise if u wanna look at it, J-Rich/VC are kinda just a poormans Kobe
nerd.gif

but if you would think about it, who won the slam dunk contest in a SPECTACULAR (creative+audience impact) way after jrich and jsmoove? NO ONE.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom