Judah Beats : : DMV 2007 Wrap-up Song

Interesting points in the song. Not the most cohesive rap I've ever heard, but some real shezzy if I've ever heard it.

Who's heard it?

Discuss.

i heard it.

real neutral dude..

it was good hearing a wrap up from someone other than skillz.

Well, it was only OUR wrap-up. Skillz usually does the Industry as a whole.

Nevertheless, I know he wanted to let loose, but reigned himself in.

dude def got better with the flow. he use to do 16's on few mixtapes a min ago.pretty good stuff. the line on marky's mixtape....ouch.lol. it is whatit is.cool record though.

Remember what Judah says though, "I am not a rapper" lol I love the song. It's been getting a good reaction from folks. The music director evenhit Judah up and invited him to the station after hearing the song. How many area artists have that happen? lol

I was at a going a way party 2 weekends ago, and some people were talking about the song.

Funny thing is, they were promoters for FirstSaturdays at Cafe' Asia.

Judah and the HOFE Boys are in that place jah often...but they didn't know who Judah was - they just knew the song was hot.

I appreciate the love on the record. The record actually caught the attention of a lot of folks and has put me in some real good situations. Honestly I havenot received any negative reaction to the song because everything in there is 110% true.

I got a call from a mutual friend from J Holidays camp and needless to say he understood were I was coming from but wanted me to stop pushing the record. Toofunny!

This man Judah has a Niketalk account...Now you gotta persuade Kev and Wan to join.

There's always solid dialogue here.

That's wild that they asked you to cease pushing the song...as if the bamma J. Holiday is at the top of the totum pole.

It's funny, cuz we had the members of Suttle Thoughts on Home Jamz like 2 weeks ago. And one of them has a song with J Holiday. It made me think about yourline about him. lol He finally did a joint with someone in the area. lol

I'm starting to like nike talk............................ If you (artist/producer) in a position of power to give exposure to your city, put a artist onsomething especially when you bubbling. Ofcourse whoever you choose has to have some talent but damn the city is filled with talent. Just choose wisely.

SOMETIMES I DREAM....

THATS JUDAH IS ME....

YOU KNOW THATS HOW I.....I DREAM TO BE.....

LOL

wow,holidays camp gets a laugh on that note,sorry.it is what it is.some of the folks in his camp do get itchy about lil things,but guess its part of birthing a"star".its all creative music,they'll live.keep pushin it and add it to Imeem if you havent already.seen a few folks on there looking for it.

Judah had the best track on Mumbo Sauce I mixtape -- Beat, lyrics, and flow...

But was anyone listening then?

Originally Posted by JUDAHMAKESBEATS

I'm starting to like nike talk............................ If you (artist/producer) in a position of power to give exposure to your city, put a artist on
something especially when you bubbling. Ofcourse whoever you choose has to have some talent but damn the city is filled with talent. Just choose wisely.

MY man. Long time no see. I left for a minute and look what we have
pimp.gif

Judah had the best track on Mumbo Sauce I mixtape -- Beat, lyrics, and flow...

But was anyone listening then?

Dem yout' no lissen...........................

YOOOOOOO, Judah!! You prolly don't remember me but I put in a 16 at the studio a few months back. I went in for a mega track for NT. I brought Brandy fromBowie with me. I gotta hit you with the final version that came out. You know NT is how I found your studio.

We got a mixtape coming out too, we be rappin too. Ought to come up to the Music forum sometime.

Can someone post a link to the track since my man BELONGS to NT...
His.. the other 2007 Wrap up song...

Us folks who live away from home need to be aware of whats goin on back home cause Radio in Portland sucks Fried Monkey Butt.. BUT they stay havin Major Artistcome perform at local clubs here.

Judah, you're right about putting people on tracks. My girl's fam is from NY but within the past 10 yrs or so, many of them have moved down to thisarea (Alexandra, the hwy area i guess). All of her uncles, cousins and brother's rap and knew J when he fist moved out to Alexandria and went to Mt. Vernonbefore he went to T.C.. He has even done a collab with an artisit named Lyfe from around the way and the song is good to me and others think so as well, butthere is no push for the record. I think his promotors/business people might have held him back form the "urea" artist collabs. Not trying to defendthe man, don't even know him. Just putitng it out there...

Rap Up was ji nice BTW, looking for another one in a yr.

Back
Top Bottom