***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

AsPn4f1CEAAN538.jpg

Get him outta here.

He's finished.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at ya expecting anything else

everything he's dropped in the last months has been mediocre and he's been on that trap wave

he's doing whatever's hot at the moment,

if he had them soulful Heatmakerz beats, N's would say he stuck in 04

i didnt have high expectations to begin with an with that bein said

this joint is trash

just got thru the whole thing

Last edited:
Juelz why can't you find your old sound? Why you sound like these new _'s?  I wanna hear Back like Cooked Crack. 
mean.gif

Juelz why can't you find your old sound? Why you sound like these new _'s?  I wanna hear Back like Cooked Crack.  :smh:

yea son an he not even good at this new *%$& *% either, the decent tracks on here are mediocre like someone said.

juelz spittin wack as hell. generic *** trap beats with no replay, wack hooks......then just some terrible tracks

tape has no replay

Lazyass flow like he's not even trying.

"strawberry _s got short cake...."

" My nickname should be Benjamin cause I stay with them Franklins... "

Son dribbling out punchlines with no punches.

2j4812t.jpg

Last edited:
Juelz why can't you find your old sound? Why you sound like these new _'s?  I wanna hear Back like Cooked Crack.  :smh:

I don't know why man. I think he might be afraid to go back to that old style because the game has changed so much over the years. Judging by the first track on the tape, it sounds like the old Juelz is still there. I think he wanted to blend in to how hip hop sounds right now so people won't say or think that his rap style is outdated. as far as the tape goes, it let me down big time. it started off good with the first 3 tracks, but then it went downhill from there. nothing but filler and basic trap music that you hear on the radio all the time. even the artist that was featured couldn't save this tape from being this lackluster. there were some tracks that were decent but overall it's very disappointing. but hey look on the bright side, at least he came out with something new after all these years and finally dropped the tape like he said he would, unlike some people who have you waiting for 10 million years to drop a project and you hardly hear any new updates on it or when it's even coming out (yes Jay Electronica and Dr. Dre, i'm talking about you)

You don't blend in when you a standout Juelz.  I want that energy, I want that repeat flow, I want that swag....sheesh bring back the bandana if you have to man.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom