***Juelz Santana & SLOW BUCKS #SBOE***

:rofl: I will be extremely surprised if this ain't pure garbage. Can't be much worse then god will'n though

mean.gif

Welp, that was a waste of time. And what's with everyone doing the gbe drill movement hand gestures

let this **** get buried..i dont wanna here about none of these dudes till is a diplomat project.....

its not that juelz is wack, its that they doing EVERYTHING but giving us what we been waiting for..im tired of gettin

fed weed carriers....give us da core dipset project damn...

imagine JB trollin us wit fusions for 10 years in OG colorways, but da actual sneakers were no where to be found..

UN is a bust

byrd gang is a bust

skull gang is a bust

thunda byrdz is a bust

top gunnaz is a bust

730 dips is a bust

skeem team is a bust.

DA ONLY REASON we even check is cuz we're waiting for da ACTUAL dipset project, or at least a damn mixtape ala title stays

in harlem.

these dudes are doing what wu-tang did in da 90's..when they were hot they fed us MAD extra ******** (some of it was great) side projects

but when they started to tire they knew when to return and form da group to re-charge da interest...dipset better form back or as far

as im concern these dudes are now a "tribute" show on da road.

i dont have a problem with solo projects from them, but all these weed carriers? smh......

juelz used to be dope because he had his own unique style and flow and good beat selection

like on the back like cooked crack tapes, his albums, etc

these last two tapes though? :smh: :smh:

and thunda byrdz is JR writer

skeme team is 40 cal's group

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom