Julius Hodge,Chris Thomas,Scooter Sherril... WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ju Hodge and the crowd said something about CP's grandfather....CP dirty anyway, that's how them Winston boys do.....

Scooter Sherril was aiight, but he was over hyped coming out of West Rowan....He was getting off in HS though...

Chris Thomas was a BUM n' couldnt shoot for !#$%!!!!
One or two guys in the student section said something about Paul's grandfather. "The crowd" did nothing of the sort. I was at that gamein the lower level.

Whether Hodge said something, of course I don't know. I doubt he would be that classless, but I have no doubt he was trash talking though.

Hodge's problem was he was drafted by a team that didn't need him, so he got no playing time. And of course getting shot with the time missed and rehabdid him no favors. He was lucky though, as we saw with Sean Taylor, if a bullet hits the femoral artery it's game over. The bullet that hit Hodge was onlymillimeters away.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

The Jules from Harlem is no longer on his way to stardom
laugh.gif

I thought he might actually Luke Jackson his way through the league but I guess he couldn't catch on.
damn i'm a huge luke jackson fan and i can't even think of anything to say in jacksons defense

Back
Top Bottom