** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

if the toebox on those is plather imma laugh at paying the price for them crease factories.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

if the toebox on those is plather imma laugh at paying the price for them crease factories.

the leather is actually good leather...not the typical pleather that is used, they actually did a good job with this release IMO....

Nice dunks up there!^

Picked up the AM 1 today as much of NT did. If anyone in So Cal is still on the hunt for them Neo 39 in Pasadena just got their shipment today. Selling forretail, $92.

Luckily got the homie discount, thanks Jenna!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by air max 87

I sorta wanted those livestrongs af1s, but I refuse to overpay and I refuse to sleep in the street, so
frown.gif
grin.gif
or ask people you know for favors
smh.gif
grin.gif

you know you could "win the raffle" like Mayor and fam does EVERYTIME, if you just asked.
smh @ you not asking for favors when people offer them to you

I don't like owin favors
nerd.gif

Came down from Brooklyn to Phili to escape the camp out madness. Raffle was held and I was the last one called. Lucky me...Enjoy the pics from my adventurein phili...
My number being called...
Me buying my pair...
Other pics of the 23 folks who got to cop there pair...

more pics of the release on my site http://www.solesirius.com/

damn if i wasnt working i would have hit up Ubiq. those af1's look good. anyway. still copping 3gs to flip. im on my like 4th ones

damn i should have been down to philly today..... ive been bored all day at my house hah

Back
Top Bottom