** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

i need a euro connect
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

YO! ^ Then get us one.
happy.gif

joeysole: Those dunks... what are they called?They came out with the Lance Mountain Blazers or whatever they're called? I need one of those 2 sneakers. How long ago did they release?
Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Where can i cop a shirt like this
nerd.gif

Btw sorry for quoting
Then why do it?

smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

DS melo 2's 90 bucks
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Damn, DS? I paid $210 for mine a year and a half ago.
tired.gif

DF!!!

^ there's a website I have saved on my CPU at work that has them available. I'll get back to you tomorrow with the info. If I remember correctlyit's around $180 shipped to the states.

DOPE pick ups NT
pimp.gif
yall making me want to go out today and spend some loot.

TAK throw that link my way too homes.

dream5hift, your pic has made me want to pik those up
pimp.gif

My pikup for the summer,

92c152e9ed4609a5e9f07e130bdc77948222998.pjpg

Originally Posted by tak

^ there's a website I have saved on my CPU at work that has them available. I'll get back to you tomorrow with the info. If I remember correctly it's around $180 shipped to the states.

nerd.gif

Camp-out scene at HOHNY was insane, was unable to cop mr. cartoons, but refused to go home empty handed!!!

DTRT 1's... paid $110 for both
95's $100
90's $90

16gc2s0.jpg

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Camp-out scene at HOHNY was insane, was unable to cop mr. cartoons, but refused to go home empty handed!!!

DTRT 1's... paid $110 for both
95's $100
90's $90

howd you get 110 for both? o wait you mean 110 each or what

Connections brother. Connections! nah, my man works at a shoe store and got them for me. I work at footlocker, but my store didn't receive them and hisdiscount is a little better than mine.. so he picked them up for me.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]thx for the comps on the Melo's[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and yeah Ant DS when I heardthe asking price ... money was in his hand i was already on the highway heading home with them[/color]
8e3264112b3f2ddd6383992c76d2eae535a439a1.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol[/color]

Went to the mall to pick up some clothes and ended up leaving with these. My first pair of SBs, which are plain and simple.

The toebox is part of the reason I bought them. It's grip tape material.

Originally Posted by arisorous

Tak- aye yo! So does that mean ur gonna hook me, rico and ant some trainers? Haha

LOL the only thing Ill hook up is the link. You guys are adults, I think you can buy your own:smile:

Back
Top Bottom