** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn those 3s are crispy
smokin.gif

Shaun - nice Drurys....

ProperLive - if you want those NYC NBs, auctions have been ending at even less than the $24.97 dude paid shipped. Keep your open on the auction site.

adgfq1.jpg

I finally grabbed a pair of Free Trainer 5.0s. Been eyeing this colorway for some time now...

2qu6nww.jpg

2i9i4bn.jpg

Lovin' those 3's up there!

As for me, some tee's and my grails
devil.gif
devil.gif
....also waiting for some in4mation tee's to come in.

These are some of my recent pick ups!
Womans Insideout Vandals love the leather midsole!

CB34s sz.8 love this colorway but not sure if I am going to keep them PM me if interested

And lastly these are some good will pickups no shoes but I had to get both of these books
M.C. Escher is one of the greatest artist of all time and Homer Classics at their best! $3 for both

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

.pats his pockets. only enough money for 1 more purchase, after that I'm ghost
smile.gif

Ive seen your collection you could have stopped a while now lol
tired.gif

Any folks willing to help us international people out... I live in the bahamas shipping and tax is a killer...someone let me use their shipping addy for Godsake
frown.gif
nerd.gif

s dubl-make sure you take care of those midsoles man cause once mine got somewhat dirty it is now impossible to get them back to complete white

Originally Posted by T21D

S-DUBL- you notice the little scotch 3m hang tag on those HOLD TIGHTS, thats the real McCoy as far as reflective material goes. People who think 3m is found on CURRENT J's and Lebrons are kidding themselves. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I like to call the current reflective material 1.5n[/color]
alien.gif
instead. That's a great pickup
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
and I hope you didn't pay more than retail.
roll.gif
I paid more than retail...I couldnt pass em up. Ive been on the lookout for these for over a year DS in my size and havent seen any. Ididnt want to miss my chance.

Ron...thanks. Those Frees are nice, been looking at them in the new Eastbay. Maybe I'll pick up a pair when I have some extra $$ or if they go on sale forcheap.

Purple Sneaks...thanks...let's just say I didnt get a steal on them
grin.gif
frown.gif

Northpark...thanks Homie.

^^ those are piff my man

there's a mom & pop spot in boston called At the buzzer they have a pair but i'm not sure of the size

so Bigj505 if you're in the area you should check it out.

sick pickups!

nice pickup on the CG XI's!

Flint - those free's look nice, what material is the swoosh?

got 'em in today....couldn't pass up DS USA AM1's for $9.98....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom