** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

a9236842412173d62a450cb09b004baf2c8070a1.jpg

you're a fool mayhem... i mean look at the quality...shape is all off.....swoosh isn't even painted properly.........lol

Postman literally just showed up...
06315e427d67007d5c12d61ac88f58d4ac60d47.jpg

Like father like son? I believe thats how the saying goes...his are original though (thanks looneyrobert)
80e15e4c7a6e0772db6dc0243b63ecfdbec91f9.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

you're a fool mayhem... i mean look at the quality...shape is all off.....swoosh isn't even painted properly.........lol
....it's all right....they're "b-grades" from the...ummm....outlets!...yes...that's it!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

....it's all right....they're "b-grades" from the...ummm....outlets!...yes...that's it!
happy.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
Mayhemgatz wrote:

happy.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
where you copped 9.99 is a deal !
eek.gif

first time posting here. Copped the foams today for $220 and the 95's for $110.

ps: can someone help me out, every time i upload through photobucket i get upload failed for some reason thanks

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

^^ those are piff my man

there's a mom & pop spot in boston called At the buzzer they have a pair but i'm not sure of the size
yeah i remember seeing those too.
as for what sz's they have, ill probably check when sneakerpimps is in boston...which is in 2 weeks
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

First post so don't know if I'm doing this right.
I was looking on Eastbay about two weeks ago and they threw these up. Just got them in.

I scooped them up as soon as their site updated. The box looks like it was a return. It had an inspection sticker on it.

the guy probably couldn't sell em, and decided to retturn em and get his full cost back....in my opinion....good pick up as long as you like em...

Originally Posted by joeysole

Big-ups to NTer blackcat23mj for the puppets shirt...

no prob joe...glad i could help...also glad it arrived promptly....let me know anytime i can help!! ill be in touch. take it easy!

Back
Top Bottom