** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

cortescris: nice pick-up on those DMPs. singers always, always gets better stuff than we do in KL. were they sold in a pack, or were the split?

neukicks:
pimp.gif

Limited edition in queensway man. 30 pairs only. I'll be in KL tomorrow. Any spots for kicks that I can go to? Thanks.

i had to do it.. 2 more pairs. it's think its better than my HOAs.. we'll see how the mesh holds up.

i just wished they colored the frontal outsole honestly....that's what kills it for me....i mean i'd get em for the low...but other wise....

and maybe a contrasting white swoosh? it's just too damn plain for my liking though...

im diggin the blackout on the prestos. i think i might scoop up a pair or two for beaters....if they go on sale

im glad to see the prestos return hopefully they put out some crazy colorways or some joints wit some designs...like those hawaii joints from back inthe day

Arisorous- Wish I woulda known you were looking to get another pair..I have an extra.

Nice pick ups Fam.

these for myself and the wife

and this for $111,000.00. 5 bedrooms, 3bth home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. she needs some work,but i don't care, i'm a HOMEOWNER now.

^^^good stuff bro, where u livin?cuz that house looks nice, me and my girl are closing on our house next week a real great feeling

Originally Posted by khadafi252

these for myself and the wife

and this for $111,000.00. 5 bedrooms, 3bth home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. she needs some work, but i don't care, i'm a HOMEOWNER now.
excellent pick-up!!! Congratulations!!
pimp.gif

^^^good stuff bro, where u livin?cuz that house looks nice, me and my girl are closing on our house next week a real great feeling

currently, portland, or in an expensive apt. the home is in laveen, az. it'll be hot as hell, but that won't matteer when i have central air
laugh.gif
. many oregon homes don't come w/ central air.

congrats on your home too. where are, or will you be living?

Originally Posted by dkballer22

very nice pickup on the home and very cheap compared to homes in california.

Oh yeah, that's pretty cheap for such a nice and newer house like that. Congratulations

I finally found the time to take some pics. This is from the past month or so. I've gotten a wide variety of stuff. Basically, I collect what I reallylike. Enjoy!

Zoom Soldier II:

Zoom Soldier I:

Beater Sharkleys: (finally got a pair)

Shox VC III:

Huarache 08:

Black Foamposite Boots: (finally!)

Air Trainer Max '91 Retro:

Pippen retro:

OG Mowabbs: (had to send my original pair back to Nike in college due to a seam coming apart. They sent me a pair of Air Ratics as replacements)

AM09: (like everyone else)

OG Air Max Uptempo III: (just love this shoe!)

Air Max TL5:

AJ VIII retro:

AJ VI retro infrareds: (finally!, been wanting these for years)

AJ IV retro Mars:

AJ VIII peadpods: (very cool color IMO)

Air Force I: (came along with another pair)

Flight Lite retro: (finally)

Darwins:

nice pick ups!

i forgot how ugly the 1st soldiers were though lol

but as long as you like em, it shouldn't matter =D

c3tucker- [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its a good thing I read the beginning of your post ..cause i was about to say thoselook like u just pulled out ya closet..[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and started[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]taking pics

nice pickups tho
glasses.gif

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom