** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nice pick ups!

i forgot how ugly the 1st soldiers were though lol

but as long as you like em, it shouldn't matter =D
Thanks. The black Solders are the only color I like. I'll wear them a time or 2 and see if I still like them. Got them cheap enough otherwiseI would not have spend the money for them.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

very nice pickups, curt!
Thanks Tim. I gotta do a collection post one of these days.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

^^^good stuff bro, where u livin?cuz that house looks nice, me and my girl are closing on our house next week a real great feeling

currently, portland, or in an expensive apt. the home is in laveen, az. it'll be hot as hell, but that won't matteer when i have central air
laugh.gif
. many oregon homes don't come w/ central air.

congrats on your home too. where are, or will you be living?

we got our house here in san diego, it was a long process but we gettin through it, man you got a steal on that, we gonna get ours for $132,500 wich isn'tbad for cali, and in a few years the market is gonna go back up so now is the best time to buy a home

congrats
pimp.gif

Got the Polo shorts, tie, and purple shorts at TJ Maxx, I love that store, retail would have been $120 + tax, I paid $60 with tax
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

w7eo36.jpg

And got a north face goretex jacket for about 25% off of retail...I need to change my name to 'NeverPayRetail'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2qjzuqe.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Arisorous- Wish I woulda known you were looking to get another pair..I have an extra.

Nice pick ups Fam.

dang.. I didn't know... How about them blue ones? Hah

Congrats on the pick ups everyone..Can't wait til the next employee appreciation day so I can contribute..

This new Engineering job has been good to me

Trickstars

Uptempos

And a few Diamond Tees

OH YEEEEA. Copped a month ago. Just moved in, so don't mind the lack of furniture...

How much did you pay for you tv? looks like a 30 inch

and this for $111,000.00. 5 bedrooms, 3bth home
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. she needs some work, but i don't care, i'm a HOMEOWNER now.
pimp.gif

F buying shoes, I wanna buy a house and cars.

Back
Top Bottom