** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

love those 9s on teh top...sorry not really knowing about that jason mark set, but umm...is that good for suede?

370277954.jpg

WHOA tommycap06 def a dope pickup....when did those drop and where did you cop. Def a plus if your shoes comes with a Porter Bag. Too bad nowhere in the statesthat i know of with the exception of UNION sells porter.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gza were you the one with your girlfriend and dad who picked up an 2x11.5 and 8.5?

I don't campout/line up. I have minions to do it!

laugh.gif
@ someone's dad being your minion..... the %+%% love GZA

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gza were you the one with your girlfriend and dad who picked up an 2x11.5 and 8.5?

I don't campout/line up. I have minions to do it!
HAHA love it! i need minions!!!! ill put a wanted ad out for one soon...
wink.gif

anyways, i have not had time to do a pickup post but since i was taking pics of my bro's zk4 finals i decided to bust out my recent stuff for my shoepicture catalog/record keeping for insurance purposes.

a more neatly organized version

flight clubs -POPs and blk/purple
3 pairs of gold medal zk4 (love the IVS!! one to display one to keep DS and another to eventually wear in once my CD give out; 2 pairs were hooked up by a goodfriend!! thanks again bud!)
3 pairs of zk3 asia edition, great shoes but traction could be better so i got 3 pairs to eventually go through one day.
2nd pair of lebrons chalks
CDP 11 courtesy of you know who you are! thanks again for helping me out!!!
pimp.gif

and DMP 1 (hooked up by a good friend!! thanks again bud!)

today's pickup; got them for my brother.

thanks bud!! you have some nice stuff too, as always!! makes me green with envy!! haha lend me some of your minions next time! :tongue:

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

what are the white and block "glove" looking shoes called blackcat?
zoom flight club "tony parker POP edition (playoff pack)" YOu can still get them off eastbay (some footlockers or champs have them instore, ive only seen one footlocker carry them; i got mines from eastbay) eastbay link below if you wanted them....
TP POP Flightclubs

Back
Top Bottom