** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

If you're talking about 'Rain Forest' by Paul Hardcastle it came in a picture cover and said HARDCASTLE in big red letters. But by looking at thatlot of records I doubt his mom had that in there.

RE: Michael Jackson's 2XLP, as great as we think that record is, i have seen them for $.99 at thrift stores and amoeba's on several occasions.

As for pick ups, 2 pairs of the AM1 Red/White colorway. Big ups to nike.com + free shipping.
smile.gif

edit: the copy you have that says pro on it is probably a repress. still a good find for a buck.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

bigj505- nice pickup on the XIs. was trying to get the same pair , but you were one step ahead of me..
ohwell.gif
thanks dude... im in the process of cleaning them. uppers were a lil dirty... shoe string are in the washing machine as i type this... soles havebeen cleaned up (no seaglow just cleaned up the excess dirt)... put shoe trees in them... one shoe had a crease near the big toe area. i cant compain tho sincethe price was right
happy.gif

man i thaught the shirt matched perfectly till i got it in the mail 2day smh =[ but its still fresh.

I gotta get the Jason Mark set...

Just got these in..

Adidas x Head Porter Nizza Lx [Gotta love it when a shoe comes with a bag made by Head Porter]

2604sag.jpg

27zlzir.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gza were you the one with your girlfriend and dad who picked up an 2x11.5 and 8.5?

I don't campout/line up. I have minions to do it!

Back
Top Bottom