** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Nice pick ups everyone. i will have a few things in the morning. btw what is "hoa"?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

hoa=History of Air, a set of retro air maxes which released in 05 celebrating the release of the air max 360....including the air max 1, 90, 93, 95, 97, 2000,and 180

^ dope. just got mine today as well. very nice quality imo....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hoa=History of Air, a set of retro air maxes which released in 05 celebrating the release of the air max 360....including the air max 1, 90, 93, 95, 97, 2000, and 180
i think i remember now. did these retros have a real cool insole with all the aix maxes on it?

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hoa=History of Air, a set of retro air maxes which released in 05 celebrating the release of the air max 360....including the air max 1, 90, 93, 95, 97, 2000, and 180
i think i remember now. did these retros have a real cool insole with all the aix maxes on it?

Bingo, grape 95s
pimp.gif
, that was also the last decent neon 95 release
grin.gif
infareds also hit $30 bucks in most places
laugh.gif
and 180s also for damm near $15.....oh how hype kills
grin.gif

heres some stuff i grabbed in the last 2 weeks....enjoy

had to double up on these...lookin to trade one for some red joints...pm me someone
369278728.jpg

went to atlantic city a few days ago and stopped at the nike facorty store...copped these for 49.99..not bad
369278794.jpg

went to check out the new flight club on lafayette after i hit up supreme for my lobsters...grabbed these for $55...had been wanting these for a whileextremely happy about this pickup especially for the price
369278802.jpg

had originally copped these when they first dropped for retail but i wound up bringin them back and using the $150 to copp a pair of jones beach af1'sinstead...wound up just recoppin them a few days ago for 30% off...couldnt wait to get them back...if they stick around ill be doubling up when the next 50%comes around
369278691.jpg

when i seen my spot had these i had to grab them wit a quickness for retail...still need the blue ones badly...did they hit nyc yet?
369278617.jpg

im in love wit these...mad quality...the attention to detail on these is crazy..
369278553.jpg

wound up trading my boy for these...i gave him a pair of dtrt iii's...i had 2 pairs and i hadnt touched either since i bought them so i was happy to getthese for them
369282035.jpg

wound up just coppin these for the hell of it...i was able to get a pair of the 95's last 50% off so i figured why not scoop these for $50
369278480.jpg

-matt

^^Nice pickups right there.

My local skate shop has those snake skin SBS for $40 and in my size, but I have nothing to rock with them, so I had to pass.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce
where did you get the AM for $36? i need a new pair my joints a lil too small!!!!

notoriusWES wrote:
yea the lace change looks fugazi.

nice fits tho. been kinda lazy/gridin. ill post some joints later

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

@kingdavid5

daang that pic makes those 60 pack 1s look super high top
Yea they are pretty high coming from the BMP to these they are a different feel but they look great im really starting to feel the celticscolorway

nice pick ups NT...

just like most of the jordanheads, cop jordan 1 60+ pack this morning here in Singapore...

cortescris: nice pick-up on those DMPs. singers always, always gets better stuff than we do in KL. were they sold in a pack, or were the split?

neukicks:
pimp.gif

DMP 1 is growing on me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Royal AM1s
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some stuff that came in/picked up in last two days...

Yesterday (not keepin em though)

20tot3s.jpg

FINALLY (from Lakersstore)

1g0jf9.jpg

Via Eastbay (waiting for BRoys to come in)

20fxahs.jpg

From a fellow NTer. thanks again bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(had to double up on these. same will be done with Royal
pimp.gif
)

2dou43.jpg

Was hoping they were different than the GRs
ohwell.gif
(not keeping emeither)...

2keteh.jpg

Forgot I picked these two up couple weeks ago...

wb6za9.jpg

1jwx8n.jpg

Picked up this little bobble head for my desk today:

They had a ton of different animals with drunk faces.

$250 for both.
wink.gif

The 3's are DS never even unlaced from Eastbay back in '03 and the 1's have been worn 2 times.

Back
Top Bottom