** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Im turning 21. So i decided to treat myself.

2q1c32s.jpg

2z4l92u.jpg

2ahirft.jpg

b5mu5i.jpg

Faint*
laugh.gif

MexicanSoul and Mic - beautiful pickups! god bless!

got these in today....Thanks again Wally!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and some AM95 laces...

Good stuff as usual Guys & Gals
smokin.gif

If my plans come together like Hannibal Smith (A-Team) I should have a few good things to post within the next 2 weeks
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Faint*
laugh.gif
Triple
pimp.gif
's, That's a great number and age. I'mpouring a cold one on your behalf. Happy belated.

nguyenpowderdude - how many shoes have you "re-bought"? if anything though, you probably can buy the shoes cheaper for what you sold yours for causeof the crappy economy
pimp.gif

Triple
pimp.gif
's, That's a great number and age. I'm pouring a cold one on your behalf. Happy belated.

NiPxD great way to treat yourself man. happy birthday!
Thanks guys but im turning 21 on august 6th, lol but these come today so.
pimp.gif

VIIheaven: Thanks Mo
pimp.gif
. And school me on what you gotthere. I seen alota those pop up lately and i have no idea what those are. Looks nice

Kevin2nd: you are so right. I let go of my collection right before the economy collapsed. Needless to say i was able to get as much aspossble. I think i've been able to "re-buy" almost all, and more. Economy will pick up tho so im taking advantage.
laugh.gif

VIIheaven: Thanks Mo
pimp.gif
. And school me on what you got there. I seen alota those pop up lately and i have no idea what those are. Looks nice
Those would be Kobe IV's (Playoff Pack's). FLINT GREY just posted his Kobe IV Home Finals editionI believe.

nice pick up everyone!!!! nice LV's and what a great way to treat yourself for your 21 NiPxD
picked these up on my trip to vegas (no shoes) dont know how people find yeezys and cdp's at outlets i must have horrible luck
jacket for 60
29hqnp.jpg

and lebron shirts 30 for both
16kn7sw.jpg

bonus pic took this at the vegas outlet
2le3ziu.jpg

Faint*
laugh.gif

..............Not into SB's anymore, but Wow, that looks nice, HBD and nice pick-ups.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom