JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pick ups gum sole. Only thing new lately are some all white AM90. Thinking of how to customize them. Any ideas? HOLLA
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

Some stuff that came recently.

Stash Af1's came Saturday DS.

Air Flight 89's came in June, just never took pics. I love Air Flights!

And some tee's
Go BlueWanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1'sEmail: [email protected]: zs05wc

Just picked these up from my secret source. Art Chantry designed these for Oakley. Hijinx frame. They lood pretty dope in person.

267947412.jpg

267947391.jpg
Click HERE to impeach Bush!!​

Dooms and suede vans, try to cop a 11 and could only get a 10 in Dooms. Wifey will not like the stain the morning.
4vi04eu.jpg

STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
you ever ask jules for size 12 visvims?

I guess every time I check out what Jules got, it's usually what just comes in... Next time I get money I'll make a point to do so... Though I don't think I've asked the price range for them though (Looks sheepishly into wallet and seeing cobwebs)...

Just got home from work and saw these left outside by the usps man!

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I I went to Active and to pick up my nieces shoes and saw this for $40 my size and matches my Prods...

85-A3xcs8XNBeS5c5iUGIEio+0e1avBC0300.jpg

The Forbes FINALLY arrrived...love this shoe so much, gone through many pairs..I bought them to and will get the privelage to unds them...the coke shirt was free....its cool to me

hB00wa01hfamVo3FD704zjKd5CBSy6-o0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^^haha...no, the DC mismatches....from the drop sneakers not bombs campaign..similar colors to the free rods...

I should correct my reply...I went in asking about them, and they haven't got them in yet....guess they were confused with the free rods in black/gold..

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

nice pickups everbody...need to go coppin
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​

Black Foams are so sick...I'd take them over the Dooms everyone's getting instead any day of my life

Some new pickups, Crooks Castles tees, AF1, Himmy fitted, Doom SB

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom