JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam i miss my stash air force sucks i sold them and not even going to buy me a pair that fits to replace them, o well enoy them zs05wc
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

Quote:
LIve from LA and Live from New Orleans. All the CDs, Live CDs, and Greatest Hits CDs. 2 show tees and 2 concerts. Maze is the TRUTH! Have fun at lunch
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

http://photobucket.com
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

What the hell do you do funkdoctor? you spend 1000s on shoes and pick-up a car like every other week.

Finally!
268023020.jpg

268023024.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
It's MELO's team!
Blog: You're HYPED!

It's good to see some more Frankie Beverly and Maze fans on NT. Being from New Orleans, I've seen them a dozen times at Essence since they're there every year. Something about "Southern Girl" just does it for me. There's nothing like hearing your favorite marching band play "Before I Let You Go" during Mardi Gras.
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

one of the few af1's that i like .been tryna obtain a pair for a while too. chilln

4pkdkpz.jpg

wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's af1: lebron(complacency),

I've been hunting for these shoes for what seems like forever! I can't fit a size 11 or 11 1/2 in AF1's otherwise it would be over. Damn AF1's! Only shoe that I like that I can't really even look at other sizes. Anyways, nice pick up on these.

shoes008go1.jpg

...at least these Canvas Air Force 1 Supremes are on the horizon. I've heard that the Supreme AF1's fit even worse than regular AF1's, but I'm not too sure that I care. I'll take all three colors.

5xic3tg.jpg

^^Im pretty excited about the grey ones...lets just hope no one buys them if they have an initially high price tag..let them hit the sale racks and theyre mine!!!!!!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

New Era's finally decided to come in.....
54obt6b.jpg

6c7dohu.jpg

C2 saved my Amare's....
4t7jcxh.jpg
Quote:
A true fan like me. I attended their concert at the Essence Festival and here in Atlanta. It's amazing how Frankie is fighting with pancreatic cancer and still hold his notes as if my mother was at the '79 concert in New Orleans (I was in her womb.)
Enough with the stories, thanks for new artist exposure...I'm always searching for great musicians.

^^^^^^Yo Ty....let me get on that hat bro. Save me a 7 1/2 if you can. How does the transaction work?

Oh....I put this up on the WDYW post but where's your shop from the Chicago airport. I am coming to Chicago in September and wanted to see if it's possible to roll though....

Let me know dude.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

what's retail supposed to be on canvas af1's?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Got these with the F&F (can u use the coupon more than once?) for about $83.

Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom