JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by ALDY

Let me go ahead and say it once more..
Since I've gotten to see more & more pictures of these..

PASS.

Already Yellowing?

Talk about JB Quality Material.
this

I dont know if the quality will be as bad as Jordans, but we'll see. I know what you mean eyesofhazel....two great things dont make a right, we know that from Jordan Fusions with AF1s....I think they did a good job on these however.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Let me go ahead and say it once more..
Since I've gotten to see more & more pictures of these..

PASS.

Already Yellowing?

Talk about JB Quality Material.
this

I dont know if the quality will be as bad as Jordans, but we'll see. I know what you mean eyesofhazel....two great things dont make a right, we know that from Jordan Fusions with AF1s....I think they did a good job on these however.

I would consider coppin these. Need to see them in persom though.

I would consider coppin these. Need to see them in persom though.

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-space-jam-0.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-space-jam-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-space-jam-3.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-space-jam-4.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-space-jam-1.jpg

HYPEBEAST.COM

Man I know people are hating on these, but I'm really feeling them. These with jeans and a nice shirt is going to look fantastic. Great look and I think the patent leather's placed perfectly. Great shoe to wear for a nice night out.

Man I know people are hating on these, but I'm really feeling them. These with jeans and a nice shirt is going to look fantastic. Great look and I think the patent leather's placed perfectly. Great shoe to wear for a nice night out.

go to your shop in the middle of may, it depends on your shop how much they will be....king and daffy, i agree, these are nice, though i kind of like mafias, yet i too would pick these over them. Does the flat shape bother you guys at all?

go to your shop in the middle of may, it depends on your shop how much they will be....king and daffy, i agree, these are nice, though i kind of like mafias, yet i too would pick these over them. Does the flat shape bother you guys at all?

Originally Posted by kingferic

Hate the new shape around the toe area on the recent Dunk SBs.

On another note, rope laces look nice.
i agree with that. haven't coppedt any recent releases cause of the new shape. 

Originally Posted by kingferic

Hate the new shape around the toe area on the recent Dunk SBs.

On another note, rope laces look nice.
i agree with that. haven't coppedt any recent releases cause of the new shape. 

These are exactly what these remind me of....
300cx01.jpg

CSP_RRBN_3.JPG

indifferent.gif

I guess it's cool....until some dude pulls up next you in a REAL Rolls...( or in this case some real space jams)....then this happens...

Back
Top Bottom