JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

These are exactly what these remind me of....
300cx01.jpg

CSP_RRBN_3.JPG

indifferent.gif

I guess it's cool....until some dude pulls up next you in a REAL Rolls...( or in this case some real space jams)....then this happens...

Not really...I'd take the SJ Dunks and AF1 over the crappy 09 SJ's.

I laugh at people all day that wear 09 SJ's and think they're some hot !!$.
laugh.gif

Not really...I'd take the SJ Dunks and AF1 over the crappy 09 SJ's.

I laugh at people all day that wear 09 SJ's and think they're some hot !!$.
laugh.gif

the only reason ppl hate this shoe alot is because they called them space jam dunks smh..why would nike get us mad these are not even close to the space jam....regardless i kind of like it lol

found this pic on a website

rk3sds.jpg

the only reason ppl hate this shoe alot is because they called them space jam dunks smh..why would nike get us mad these are not even close to the space jam....regardless i kind of like it lol

rk3sds.jpg

Originally Posted by LA KB24

rk3sds.jpg

common really?! dude you post a comparison pic and they look pretty spot on. how are they not similar?! do they not consist of the same materials? and aren't those materials used in the same manner and placement? SMH.. 
indifferent.gif

rk3sds.jpg

common really?! dude you post a comparison pic and they look pretty spot on. how are they not similar?! do they not consist of the same materials? and aren't those materials used in the same manner and placement? SMH.. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

indifferent.gif
my bad meant to say was these are not Even as good as the space jams 11s saying that the 11s are better then the dunks

indifferent.gif
my bad meant to say was these are not Even as good as the space jams 11s saying that the 11s are better then the dunks

indifferent.gif

my bad g didn't wanna get on ya like that.

indifferent.gif

my bad g didn't wanna get on ya like that.

Originally Posted by The masked villan

Def cop but resell on these or goin to be crazy high
not as high as if the shape,quality etc was like 02-05 though...we'll see, right now people are only paying 250 or so for these on eBay

Originally Posted by The masked villan

Def cop but resell on these or goin to be crazy high
not as high as if the shape,quality etc was like 02-05 though...we'll see, right now people are only paying 250 or so for these on eBay

^ dude are you like a robot or something? Cause each one of your post..in any thread..reads exactly the same.....

^ dude are you like a robot or something? Cause each one of your post..in any thread..reads exactly the same.....

Back
Top Bottom