JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

this will be many heads' first purchases since 06. These will sell out for sure. As far as bringing SB back to life, I see SJs as a one time thing.. After these drop, the cws will right back to crap. We'll see man.

this will be many heads' first purchases since 06. These will sell out for sure. As far as bringing SB back to life, I see SJs as a one time thing.. After these drop, the cws will right back to crap. We'll see man.

Gonna try to cop 3 when they do release. What's up with Nike pushing dates back Lateley

Gonna try to cop 3 when they do release. What's up with Nike pushing dates back Lateley

I wasnt dissing man people like what they like -  if it was me though and i liked them for being like space jams and space jams were the same price or similiar then i'd grab some space jams rather than a dunk trying to be another shoe. Specially for $300. Dunks are uncomfy as hell!

I wasnt dissing man people like what they like -  if it was me though and i liked them for being like space jams and space jams were the same price or similiar then i'd grab some space jams rather than a dunk trying to be another shoe. Specially for $300. Dunks are uncomfy as hell!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i have never had dunks before but these could be the first pair i get of dunks if i can get them...im looking for a nice summer low top shoe so if dont get these i might get some all white lows for the summer
smokin.gif
 if i can find them too lol

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i have never had dunks before but these could be the first pair i get of dunks if i can get them...im looking for a nice summer low top shoe so if dont get these i might get some all white lows for the summer
smokin.gif
 if i can find them too lol

depending on the shop, May or June. There is a RUMOR of July. Just check your shop all three months, call around too. QS's usually come in the middle of the month

depending on the shop, May or June. There is a RUMOR of July. Just check your shop all three months, call around too. QS's usually come in the middle of the month

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

SB dunks uncomfortable?
roll.gif
this can't be real life..

SB dunks uncomfortable?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

SB dunks uncomfortable?
roll.gif
Especially compared to the actual Space Jams. I don't think I've worn my SJ for more than 4 hours straight where as I can go through an entire work day then go out when I wear dunks.

Back
Top Bottom