JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

I wasnt dissing man people like what they like -  if it was me though and i liked them for being like space jams and space jams were the same price or similiar then i'd grab some space jams rather than a dunk trying to be another shoe. Specially for $300. Dunks are uncomfy as hell!

SB dunks uncomfortable?
roll.gif
this can't be real life..
Especially compared to the actual Space Jams. I don't think I've worn my SJ for more than 4 hours straight where as I can go through an entire work day then go out when I wear dunks.

apparently these will drop in July..still check your shop in May/ June (most likely July, but June over May) though, just in case.

apparently these will drop in July..still check your shop in May/ June (most likely July, but June over May) though, just in case.

These do NOT do it for me. However, I'm glad a majority of y'all are getting back into the sb game from this release.

These do NOT do it for me. However, I'm glad a majority of y'all are getting back into the sb game from this release.

I wasnt dissing man people like what they like -  if it was me though and i liked them for being like space jams and space jams were the same price or similiar then i'd grab some space jams rather than a dunk trying to be another shoe. Specially for $300. Dunks are uncomfy as hell!

The Space Jams are uncomfortable as hell too snug. Feels like cartboard. But you gotta point, if they're still going for 300+ after release I'd rather cop something else. 

The Space Jams are uncomfortable as hell too snug. Feels like cartboard. But you gotta point, if they're still going for 300+ after release I'd rather cop something else. 

hope these are easier to get then the cheech and chongs, nsb going to send %%%@% camping goods sales through the roof

hope these are easier to get then the cheech and chongs, nsb going to send %%%@% camping goods sales through the roof

cheech and chongs havent even dropped yet, but I can bet that SJs will be a lot harder to get than any recent SB has. We'll find out in July (current rumor).

cheech and chongs havent even dropped yet, but I can bet that SJs will be a lot harder to get than any recent SB has. We'll find out in July (current rumor).

check this out: US DROP IS JULY

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-00.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-01.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-02.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-07.jpg

JUST posted by NSB's owner, THESE WILL DROP IN THE US IN JULY.

check this out: US DROP IS JULY

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-00.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-01.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-02.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-03.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-04.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-05.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-space-jam-07.jpg

JUST posted by NSB's owner, THESE WILL DROP IN THE US IN JULY.

Back
Top Bottom