JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

anyone know when these are set to release?

i was told july by 1 shop and june by another but online i see may release date

anyone know when these are set to release?

i was told july by 1 shop and june by another but online i see may release date

My SB spot is one of the OG SB spots, been carrying them since 99 and they said they will get maybe 2 size runs if they're lucky.

I hope I can get my 12.

My SB spot is one of the OG SB spots, been carrying them since 99 and they said they will get maybe 2 size runs if they're lucky.

I hope I can get my 12.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I hope I can get my 12.
That's funny.... SB didn't even exist until 2001/2002 
ohwell.gif

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

HAHAHAHA, maybe he meant Pro Bs....who knows. man things were different back then. JULY IS RM (release month, call around to your local and some place should have em) good luck macgyver, you already know where i'm going (dont say it, trust me you know already, i'll just say Jerry) ahah

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

HAHAHAHA, maybe he meant Pro Bs....who knows. man things were different back then. JULY IS RM (release month, call around to your local and some place should have em) good luck macgyver, you already know where i'm going (dont say it, trust me you know already, i'll just say Jerry) ahah

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

They did carry Pro B's that is what I meant.IIRC Dunk SB's didn't hit till '04.

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

I'm gonna start callin up my local sb spots in the bay soon to get some more info on the release date

I'm gonna start callin up my local sb spots in the bay soon to get some more info on the release date

they drop in July man, just call everyday in July then one day you'll get your answer...I'm from the bay too, so I'll let you know man. dont go blowing spots up on here, PLEASE.

they drop in July man, just call everyday in July then one day you'll get your answer...I'm from the bay too, so I'll let you know man. dont go blowing spots up on here, PLEASE.

i wasnt blowing up the spots most sneakerheads already know those places as you noticed i didnt put the spot were im going whoever does there hw ryt and finds a good spot with a good amount of pairs should get these i know hype is hella high im not new to this 

i wasnt blowing up the spots most sneakerheads already know those places as you noticed i didnt put the spot were im going whoever does there hw ryt and finds a good spot with a good amount of pairs should get these i know hype is hella high im not new to this 

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

Nope.. SBs are 2001/2.  But in 2001/2 the only two shops near Orlando that carried SBs were in Tampa and Tarpon Springs. 

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

Nope.. SBs are 2001/2.  But in 2001/2 the only two shops near Orlando that carried SBs were in Tampa and Tarpon Springs. 

Originally Posted by GhengesK

ohwell.gif

if Supas were the first SB dunk in March of 02 then why do you guys keep saying 01? I know a lot about Pro Bs, but certainly would NOT call them "SB".

Originally Posted by GhengesK

ohwell.gif

if Supas were the first SB dunk in March of 02 then why do you guys keep saying 01? I know a lot about Pro Bs, but certainly would NOT call them "SB".

just got mine in....seems like the tongues on these SBs are a little fatter for more support as well as the inside of the heel cup. Will post more pics later, but not much different from what you've seen in the thread thus far...
ca226ea14c58bcd93b12f34193c84ab625c72bd0.pjpg

just got mine in....seems like the tongues on these SBs are a little fatter for more support as well as the inside of the heel cup. Will post more pics later, but not much different from what you've seen in the thread thus far...
ca226ea14c58bcd93b12f34193c84ab625c72bd0.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom