JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by macgyver35

My SB spot is one of the OG SB spots, been carrying them since 99 and they said they will get maybe 2 size runs if they're lucky.

I hope I can get my 12.
That's funny.... SB didn't even exist until 2001/2002 
ohwell.gif

They did carry Pro B's that is what I meant.IIRC Dunk SB's didn't hit till '04.

I think you should look at a calendar or stop fronting. haha. Either way it doesn't matter to me, but Skate shops did NOT carry Pro Bs. Those were only available at like Footlockers. So things aren't adding up in your story. 
laugh.gif

The first SB to release was not the SUPAs, that was in 2002 though, but before that only a handful of stores carried Nike's first SB which was a hightop blazer in brown/orange. Next came the first series dunks in 2002. 

My SB spot is one of the OG SB spots, been carrying them since 99 and they said they will get maybe 2 size runs if they're lucky.

I hope I can get my 12.
ohwell.gif

I think you should look at a calendar or stop fronting. haha. Either way it doesn't matter to me, but Skate shops did NOT carry Pro Bs. Those were only available at like Footlockers. So things aren't adding up in your story. 
laugh.gif

The first SB to release was not the SUPAs, that was in 2002 though, but before that only a handful of stores carried Nike's first SB which was a hightop blazer in brown/orange. Next came the first series dunks in 2002. 

Macgyver, I meant SB dunk....was it not Supa? do you have pics of this blazer even though I probably have seen it before? haha, I have a question for you too, about pro bs, and want to ask you in private thanks man.

Macgyver, I meant SB dunk....was it not Supa? do you have pics of this blazer even though I probably have seen it before? haha, I have a question for you too, about pro bs, and want to ask you in private thanks man.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yup, brown orange Blazers were first.  Forgot all about those. 

And that's right, no skate shops carried Pro Bs.  Certainly none in Orlando. 

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yup, brown orange Blazers were first.  Forgot all about those. 

And that's right, no skate shops carried Pro Bs.  Certainly none in Orlando. 

Im gonna run these into the ground!

elcerrito91 wrote:
they drop in July man, just call everyday in July then one day you'll get your answer...I'm from the bay too, so I'll let you know man. dont go blowing spots up on here, PLEASE.

Make sure to let me know homie!

Im gonna run these into the ground!

elcerrito91 wrote:
they drop in July man, just call everyday in July then one day you'll get your answer...I'm from the bay too, so I'll let you know man. dont go blowing spots up on here, PLEASE.

Make sure to let me know homie!

gheng, thats what I thought, thanks man...heart, it is 1000 pairs only....GREAT pics CHAN....you know i will rico, never leave a fellow bay head out in the cold..i will let you know about june DXC as well......hopefully we all get a pair haahhahah

Back
Top Bottom