JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

My spot is charging retail
smokin.gif
the owner is a chilled guy that will try his hardest to help anyone out get a pair
What is retail? 

I reallly don't want to camp out for more then 4hrs for these and plus some stores will be charging $200 I heard if they charge retail to $120 ill buy a pair but for $200 ill keep my money good luck to everyone

I reallly don't want to camp out for more then 4hrs for these and plus some stores will be charging $200 I heard if they charge retail to $120 ill buy a pair but for $200 ill keep my money good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

anybody know of stores in NYC selling these? i don't care about the price just want to know a store

I never actually shopped for kicks in NY but Supreme would most likely have em. Not sure where they are but I'm sure Google will show it. But they will probably charge rape but you said you don't care lol

anybody know of stores in NYC selling these? i don't care about the price just want to know a store

I never actually shopped for kicks in NY but Supreme would most likely have em. Not sure where they are but I'm sure Google will show it. But they will probably charge rape but you said you don't care lol

Originally Posted by saigon

I kno supreme is gonna be a zoo

Originally Posted by saigon

I kno supreme is gonna be a zoo

My local spot is charging $120 but I'll take it over the $200 & up u guyz are gettin hit up for in other areas.

My local spot is charging $120 but I'll take it over the $200 & up u guyz are gettin hit up for in other areas.

Does anyone know if these are releasing at Circle A in downtown San Jose? This is the only SB retailer I'm aware of in the south bay area.

Does anyone know if these are releasing at Circle A in downtown San Jose? This is the only SB retailer I'm aware of in the south bay area.

I just got this email from CCS.com. They released them already??????

Unfortunately, that product is no longer available and we have not
received information indicating we will be restocking the item. We
encourage you to visit our website often for updates of the newest
brands, the latest styles, and the best prices!

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

I just got this email from CCS.com. They released them already??????

Unfortunately, that product is no longer available and we have not
received information indicating we will be restocking the item. We
encourage you to visit our website often for updates of the newest
brands, the latest styles, and the best prices!

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

will these be sold at any Nike Town's? sorry if it's already been asked, but i'll be in minnesota/mall of america and i was wondering if they'd have them. Thanks in advance!

will these be sold at any Nike Town's? sorry if it's already been asked, but i'll be in minnesota/mall of america and i was wondering if they'd have them. Thanks in advance!

SnowboardingPanda wrote:

Im surre they'll get them. If they dont have them this weekend, they'll have them sometime next week. They tend to get shiii. iittt late.

Holla at me if you still need other spots. Im in the south bay too.

SnowboardingPanda wrote:

Im surre they'll get them. If they dont have them this weekend, they'll have them sometime next week. They tend to get shiii. iittt late.

Holla at me if you still need other spots. Im in the south bay too.

Originally Posted by jst628

when you get to minnesota look up skateboard in the phone book and call the numbers (i'm serious)......try finding Familia skate shop as well.....good luck

Originally Posted by jst628

when you get to minnesota look up skateboard in the phone book and call the numbers (i'm serious)......try finding Familia skate shop as well.....good luck

Back
Top Bottom