JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

if retail is $83 how can sb accounts charge more than that??? i thought they were not allowed to charge any more than retail..

Originally Posted by DREdwards

if retail is $83 how can sb accounts charge more than that??? i thought they were not allowed to charge any more than retail..

$83 is only the "Suggested Retail Price" from Nike they can choose to sell them for whatever amount they please but Nike suggests $83.

$83 is only the "Suggested Retail Price" from Nike they can choose to sell them for whatever amount they please but Nike suggests $83.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

i never understood this... why can skateshops overprice but stores like footlocker, footaction etc can't?

i never understood this... why can skateshops overprice but stores like footlocker, footaction etc can't?

Originally Posted by you go boy

SMFH. You been here since 03, yet you dont know??
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

roll.gif
roll.gif
i've always wondered too, although i may have a clue. but instead of laughing at someone for not knowing something how about you explain and move on

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

roll.gif
roll.gif
i've always wondered too, although i may have a clue. but instead of laughing at someone for not knowing something how about you explain and move on

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Hey elcerrito, will these be available at footlocker????

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
JK. My local shop is charging $150
sick.gif
The most they've ever charged in the past was $20 above retail, but I guess the hype got to them.
30t6p3b.gif
hahahahha I knew you knew better man....hmm all right, if you're cool paying that then okay....at least it's not 200. I'm hoping to pay no more than 120, we'll find out in a few days....you gonna camp man? how many hours early? I did 12 for the 420s and that was WAY too long hahaha, whatever though.

Naw, I won't be camping. My shop opens at noon, I'll probably head out there around 8 and see what the line is like. If it's not too bad I'll just go grab some breakfast and come back. Im in Indianapolis so it shouldn't be that hard, but you never know.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Hey elcerrito, will these be available at footlocker????

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
JK. My local shop is charging $150
sick.gif
The most they've ever charged in the past was $20 above retail, but I guess the hype got to them.
30t6p3b.gif
hahahahha I knew you knew better man....hmm all right, if you're cool paying that then okay....at least it's not 200. I'm hoping to pay no more than 120, we'll find out in a few days....you gonna camp man? how many hours early? I did 12 for the 420s and that was WAY too long hahaha, whatever though.

Naw, I won't be camping. My shop opens at noon, I'll probably head out there around 8 and see what the line is like. If it's not too bad I'll just go grab some breakfast and come back. Im in Indianapolis so it shouldn't be that hard, but you never know.

Originally Posted by jst628

will these be sold at any Nike Town's? sorry if it's already been asked, but i'll be in minnesota/mall of america and i was wondering if they'd have them. Thanks in advance!

No NT's will release them due to the fact that they don't carry SB's. Only SB accounts will release

Originally Posted by jst628

will these be sold at any Nike Town's? sorry if it's already been asked, but i'll be in minnesota/mall of america and i was wondering if they'd have them. Thanks in advance!

No NT's will release them due to the fact that they don't carry SB's. Only SB accounts will release

Originally Posted by I Luv Ma Js

Are these really a quickstrike? My local skateshop doesnt get any quickstrikes but are getting these.

These aint a real QS, they have a RD. I swear I always thought QS were shoes that just showed up. I guess thats old  school

Most if not all SB shops should get these.

Are these really a quickstrike? My local skateshop doesnt get any quickstrikes but are getting these.

These aint a real QS, they have a RD. I swear I always thought QS were shoes that just showed up. I guess thats old  school

$120 is the highest id pay for these too so many kids are gonna line up to pay $160+ o well it is what it is the day they come out imma be super busy but maybe ill be able to scoop one up

$120 is the highest id pay for these too so many kids are gonna line up to pay $160+ o well it is what it is the day they come out imma be super busy but maybe ill be able to scoop one up

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

these days a QS is a shoe that releases in limited quantities in the middle of the month and have become somewhat of a gimmick. I don't even know why they started doing QS's (I think first one was like 07 or 08)....people expect one these days too, back then every month didn't have one ....a lot has changed as SBs go.....these are limited to 1000 pairs like all QS's will be from now on, started with SOLs then 420s. BPs were an exception to the rule with 766 pairs.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

these days a QS is a shoe that releases in limited quantities in the middle of the month and have become somewhat of a gimmick. I don't even know why they started doing QS's (I think first one was like 07 or 08)....people expect one these days too, back then every month didn't have one ....a lot has changed as SBs go.....these are limited to 1000 pairs like all QS's will be from now on, started with SOLs then 420s. BPs were an exception to the rule with 766 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom