JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

alien.gif

lol there is def more than 1000 pairs...every shop around me has these in...i thinkk theres way more than 1000

lol there is def more than 1000 pairs...every shop around me has these in...i thinkk theres way more than 1000

To the Ppl sayin "Might as well cop the real space jams".... Y'all really don't know what SB is about then.... The gimmicky ones fetch more.

Supreme Black cements go for almost 2x the amount of a Nike Air Jordan 3 blk/cmnt.

To the Ppl sayin "Might as well cop the real space jams".... Y'all really don't know what SB is about then.... The gimmicky ones fetch more.

Supreme Black cements go for almost 2x the amount of a Nike Air Jordan 3 blk/cmnt.

So heated I wont be around this Saturday to cop from my local shop to cop em for box price
mad.gif

So heated I wont be around this Saturday to cop from my local shop to cop em for box price
mad.gif

Originally Posted by destroy1

yeah that 1000 number is ******ed. Dudes were saying that back in february with the black/green "jpack" lol. Don't be suprised if you can cop on ebay next week for 150 shipped. These aren't even quickstrikes...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by destroy1

yeah that 1000 number is ******ed. Dudes were saying that back in february with the black/green "jpack" lol. Don't be suprised if you can cop on ebay next week for 150 shipped. These aren't even quickstrikes...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

for my tampa heads, Spot skate shop is getting these, 1327 East 7th Avenue tampa florida, they open at noon on saturday so good luck whoever is interested

rcj whats good Tampa fam .... 
pimp.gif
I guess I'll be getting my breakfast on at the bricks.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

for my tampa heads, Spot skate shop is getting these, 1327 East 7th Avenue tampa florida, they open at noon on saturday so good luck whoever is interested

rcj whats good Tampa fam .... 
pimp.gif
I guess I'll be getting my breakfast on at the bricks.

Back
Top Bottom