JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Camping from NOW?

True morons.

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

Atlast in San Mateo already has 3 people lined up for these.. Its Thursday night.. SMH

WELCOME to the BAY AREA....

Rico these kids are killing us 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

The materials show a significant image of SB biting the XIs; these have mesh on the side panel and PL everywhere else, along with rope laces which are crucial in this case of the shoes being a bite and not just inspired as the Supremes were, A GIMMICK which would appeal to Jordan heads........The ONLY things Supremes have in common with the IIIs is the elephant and the cw itself, BUT the materials aren't the same (smooth leather for Supremes opposed to tumbled leather for the IIIs). These are a clear bite, where as the Supremes are more of an inspiration but are there own shoe in the end. The thing that got those to sell at RD was the look as well as the Supreme affiliation.

It goes both ways bro.... 

XIs have PL around the bottom half of the shoe as these have PL on the front back and swoosh. Thats not a XI.
indifferent.gif

at the end of the day...

they both look done up after a pair of JORDANS.  

The materials show a significant image of SB biting the XIs; these have mesh on the side panel and PL everywhere else, along with rope laces which are crucial in this case of the shoes being a bite and not just inspired as the Supremes were, A GIMMICK which would appeal to Jordan heads........The ONLY things Supremes have in common with the IIIs is the elephant and the cw itself, BUT the materials aren't the same (smooth leather for Supremes opposed to tumbled leather for the IIIs). These are a clear bite, where as the Supremes are more of an inspiration but are there own shoe in the end. The thing that got those to sell at RD was the look as well as the Supreme affiliation.

It goes both ways bro.... 

XIs have PL around the bottom half of the shoe as these have PL on the front back and swoosh. Thats not a XI.
indifferent.gif

at the end of the day...

they both look done up after a pair of JORDANS.  

Atlas always gets hella heads for hyped up drops...rico- did you already get your pairs or are you gonna camp?

yes,i'm from the bay hahaha....I see your points man, but imo these seem less original than Supremes. Let's just agree that they look good. haha

Atlas always gets hella heads for hyped up drops...rico- did you already get your pairs or are you gonna camp?

yes,i'm from the bay hahaha....I see your points man, but imo these seem less original than Supremes. Let's just agree that they look good. haha

JF... I hope dude was catting off. Im hoping no1 is out there at these spots just yet. It would just KILL it.

WORD!

Yea ATLAS is always a packed spot to cop from.

No I dont have any pairs on lock. I have ZERO pull at SB shops now a days so once the the moon shines ill be out and about.
nerd.gif

Rick2345 wrote:
mad.gif

YES they are....

YOU ZAP and I... maybe KEV CHRIS, will ALL get our pairs one way or another.

JF... I hope dude was catting off. Im hoping no1 is out there at these spots just yet. It would just KILL it.

WORD!

Yea ATLAS is always a packed spot to cop from.

No I dont have any pairs on lock. I have ZERO pull at SB shops now a days so once the the moon shines ill be out and about.
nerd.gif

Rick2345 wrote:
mad.gif

YES they are....

YOU ZAP and I... maybe KEV CHRIS, will ALL get our pairs one way or another.

Haven't dealed w an sb line up/camp out since the tiffs. Pulled the trigger on eBay and copped for $200. Local shop is already charging $150. Figure I'd pay the extra $50 to save on sleep/headache. I'll stop by elite tho to see how bad it was. Good luck to all those in the DMV.

Virgina folks have 2 options... Elite boardshop or palace5.
oh yeah pitcrew also.
After a decade on niketalk, I've learned sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and pay resell.

Haven't dealed w an sb line up/camp out since the tiffs. Pulled the trigger on eBay and copped for $200. Local shop is already charging $150. Figure I'd pay the extra $50 to save on sleep/headache. I'll stop by elite tho to see how bad it was. Good luck to all those in the DMV.

oh yeah pitcrew also.
After a decade on niketalk, I've learned sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and pay resell.

Originally Posted by dkVCU

preach! im in PA and there are no reliable SB retailers in Philly and the last shop with an SB account dosnt even know if they are getting them since they get screwed with QS. so i have to drive to Delaware to pay a 150 "retail"

mad.gif
 at these skateshops

Originally Posted by dkVCU

preach! im in PA and there are no reliable SB retailers in Philly and the last shop with an SB account dosnt even know if they are getting them since they get screwed with QS. so i have to drive to Delaware to pay a 150 "retail"

mad.gif
 at these skateshops

Back
Top Bottom